Chapter 37

Logan's POV

When I get back to the house, I quickly shower, and then I go downstairs, because most of my family is is the living room.

They're talking about something, but I ignore them and I sit next to my mate, who's looking at his bump.

Henry will be giving birth in about a month, and I can see that he's stressed about it.

I'm sure that I would be stressed too, if I knew that I will have to go through the pain that giving birth will cause, especially while being a man.

The only good thing is that he will heal very quickly, because he's an Omega.

But Omegas usually give birth for about a week, while other men do it a bit quicker.

"He will be out soon." I say, and Henry rolls his eyes.

"I wish that you could carry the kids instead of me." Henry says.

"Even if he could, then making him do that wouldn't be a good idea." Miguel says, and I look at him with a frown.

"Why not?" I ask him curiously.

"Because Henry is weak." He says, and Tata makes sure to hit him on the back of the head hardly.

"Keep your mouth shut if you don't have anything nice to say." Tata says.

"I wasn't trying to be mean. Let me explain." Miguel says with an annoyed voice.

Tata looks like he doesn't want to do that, but he decides to give Miguel a chance to prove that he isn't stupid, and I decide to do the same.

"Henry is a lot weaker than Logan, and I really doubt that he would be able to defend Logan while he would be pregnant.

Which would be dangerous, because this would mean that if they were attacked then most likely they would have died.

Since I really doubt that Logan would be able to move around as much as he's doing it now, if he has a huge bump with a kid inside." Miguel explains.

I guess that it's the truth, so I decide that I won't hit him for offending my mate.

"I like that you're weaker than me." I say, when I see that Henry is a bit upset about what Miguel said.

He rolls his eyes, before he cuddles to me, but he decides to not say anything.

"How long were you giving birth?" Henry asks Dad, when he notices that everyone is already talking about something else.

"It depends, but most of the births took at least five days." Dad responds.

"Did it hurt a lot?" Henry asks, and I already know that it did, but I hope that Dad won't tell him that, because I don't want Henry to stress about it even more.

Dad notices my pleading look, and he smiles slightly at Henry.

"I'm sure that you will survive the pain." Dad says, which basically means that he will be crying in pain for a week.

But he will eventually manage to push the kid out of him, to end the pain.

Henry sight tiredly, and I chuckle slightly, before I put my arm around him to give him a tight hug.