Chapter 43

Henry's POV

I was here for about a week now, and today I decided to spend the day with Landen and Enrique, because Landen begged me to play with them.

I got to know Enrique a bit, and from what he told me, he's about sixteen, but he doesn't know the exact date of his birth.

He's also pretty smart, and I know that if he was able to go to school, then he would be one of the best students.

He also doesn't have many friends, but that's mostly because people are scared of him.

Apparently, Henrique isn't nice to people who aren't nice to Enrique, and this makes everyone just leave him alone.

So, he's very happy that he has Landen to play with, and Landen seems to be happy that he doesn't have to be with Henrique all the time, because he's still scared of him.

All three of us stay with Henrique in his cave, while the rest of the pack stay in a much bigger cave, which is not far away.

"It's getting dark." I say, and Enrique rolls his eyes, clearly annoyed that he has to go to the cave this early when he could play outside.

Henrique told me that they're attacked by other rogue packs often, and sometimes one of the real werewolf packs is attacking them too.

So, no one's allowed to stay outside when it's dark, as long as they're not warriors.

When we walk inside of the cave, I can see that's an Omega is sitting on the ground, and he looks a bit scared.

I saw him around the clearing a few times, but I never greeted him before, because I can see that he doesn't like me for some reason.

That's most likely because I'm new, and he doesn't know me.

At first, I assumed that he's just scared of people, but I saw him sleeping with a few guys, sometimes even near other people, and he was happy about it.

He's also pregnant, and the groan that leaves his mouth quickly tells me what's going on.

"Is he giving birth?" I ask Henrique, and he nods.

"He is and he will stay here until the kid will be born." Henrique says, so I just nod in acknowledgement.

The boy looks annoyed, and it's clear that he doesn't want to be here, so I decide to leave him alone.

Landen falls asleep not much later, but I can't do that because the Omega is whining in pain every few minutes.

I want to be annoyed at him, but I still remember the pain that I went though, and I'm pretty sure that I was whining a lot too.

"Be quiet Andre." Henrique tells him, and the boy groans in annoyance.

"Do you want to give birth for me?" He asks.

"I will cut the kid out of you if I will hear another whine before I will wake up." Henrique says, and the boy groans again, but he stays quiet after that.

So, I cuddle to Landen, to give him some warmth, and then I decide to get some rest too.