Chapter 15

Henry's POV

The last weekend was the best day of my life, and I hope that I will be able to keep the happiness that I'm currently feeling.

Firstly, Logan let me kiss his body for at least an hour, and he liked it a lot.

Then he actually allowed me to kiss him, and we ended up making out for over an hour.

Afte that, we decided to go back to sleep, even though it was already light outside.

And when we woke up again, then we went outside, and we spent the rest of the day playing with each other around the pack lands.

We literally behaved like small kids, and the pack members gave us weird look every time that they passed us, but we didn't care at all.

In the evening, we somehow ended up back in my bedroom, and we talked for a few minutes, before we were making out again.

And to end all of this, Logan agreed to sleep with me.

We didn't do it back then, because Devonte was called him to tell him that he was waiting on him in his house, so they could talk about something.

But he came to my bedroom the next evening, and that's when we did it.

It was great, and I don't think that I ever did anything better than that.

I just hope that I'm not pregnant, because I really don't think that a kid will be good for us right now.

I have to get out of my thoughts when my bedroom door opens, and an angry Logan comes inside, before he shuts the door behind him, and he locks it.

"What's wrong?" I ask him, and he groans, before he sits next to me.

At first, I was a bit scared that he was angry at me, but now I'm sure that he's angry at someone else, because otherwise he wouldn't have sat this close to me.

"My father annoyed me more than I thought that he could ever annoy me, and I actually tried to kill him." He tells me, and I look at him with a weird expression.

"You tried to kill him a lot of times." I remind him, and he rolls his eyes.

"That doesn't matter." He tells me.

"What has he done?" I ask him curiously.

"He told me that he expects us to make a kid as soon as we can, and that I will face a lot of consequences if you won't be pregnant in a month." He responds, and my eyes widen a lot.

"Why?" I ask.

"I'm not sure, but he said something about assuring that I will have at least one heir in case that something will happen to me." He tells me, and I roll my eyes.

"I will talk with Tareek to see if he can do something about this." I say, and he nods, before he takes a deep breath, and he gives me a kiss.

"Thanks." He says, before he moves a little to lay on my bed, and he make me cuddle with him.

I definitely didn't expect him to do that, but I guess that he needs a little affection from me to get this anger of his mind.

I will gladly distract him as much as he will want me to do that.