Chapter 33

Logan's POV

"I heard when you and dad were talking about something." I say, which makes Henry turn his head to look at me.

I wasn't sure if I will bring this up, but I can't stop thinking about it, so I guess that I don't have any other option.

"What did you hear?" He asks me.

"He said something about you growing up with the rogues." I say, and his eyes widen a bit, and his smile disappears.

"That's what happened." He tells me.

"Why?" I ask him hesitantly, not knowing if I'm allowed to ask him about it.

"I'm not entirely sure." Henry says. "I was with the rogues since I can remember.

So, I guess that they kidnapped me from one of the packs that they attacked." Henry explains.

"Did they treat you well?" I ask him gently, and he looks away from me, so I kiss his arm lightly to apologise for asking.

He stays quiet for a long time, and I honestly don't expect him to answer, but he sighs tiredly, and he looks at me again.

"Well, I was going to tell you about this anyway, so I guess that I can do it now." He says, and before I can say anything, he continues.

"They did a lot do things, but they usually just made me sleep with them, and sometimes they hit me, if they weren't in a good mood, or even without a reason." He says.

I sit up, so I can see him better, and I honestly expect him to look sad or something, but it seems that he already accepted that this happened to him.

"When did you start to live here?" I ask him.

"Not long after your brother was kidnapped by those rogues." He tells me.

"He's with the same rogues that you were with?" I ask him, and I can feel that my eyes are wide open in shock.

"The rogues left me behind after they got him, most likely because there weren't many of them left, and they weren't able to feed as many Omegas as they had."  He tells me, and I frown.

"So, he might be in the same position that you were when you had to live with them?" I ask him, and he nods hesitantly.

"I wanted to save him, but there wasn't anything that I could do." He tells me.

"You know what? I hoped that he was still alive, but I guess that I should hope that he died when he was a baby." I say, and Henry sighs.

"I'm sure that if he's alive, and we will be able to find him one day, then he will be happy that he's still alive, despite everything that he had to go through.

But I honestly think that he's already dead, because most of the rogues were killed, and the ones that were left weren't very strong.

Not many of them were strong, but they were allowed to stay, as long as they brought some food every day, to make sure that everyone will have something to eat.

But I know that a rogue pack wouldn't be able to survive without a strong people who could defend it.

If they accidentally went into one of the packs territories, or they met another group of rogues, then they're most likely dead.

And since both of those situations happened a lot when I was with them, then I really doubt that any of them are still alive." Henry tells me.