Chapter 45

Logan's POV

I make Henry let go of me, when I hear that someone coming here, and I gesture for him to sit next to Landen.

A man walks inside of the cave a few seconds later, and he has a lot of blood on him.

I can smell that most of the blood belongs to him, so I guess that he was seriously hurt, although I can't see any serious wound on his body.

"Who are you?" He asks me.

"Henry's mate." I say with a bored expression, which seems to annoy him even more.

He comes closer, and I can see that he has a knife in his hand, so I quickly get out of his way, before he can stab me.

I take my own knife out, and I stab his back right away.

He groans in pain, and I expect him to turns around to attack me again, or to fall to the ground.

But instead of that, he runs in the direction of two teenagers who are standing near the wall.

One of them is a pregnant Omega, and he kind of smells familiar even, though I don't think that I even saw him before.

The other teenager is most likely the son of man who I just stabbed.

He looks just like him, at least on the face, but he's pretty skinny, and he isn't as tall as him.

I try to stop him, but before I can do that, he manages to stab the Omega in his bump.

I swear at myself for not stopping him right after I stabbed him.

I quickly stab him a few more times, and I throw him to the ground, so I can hold him down, before he will bleed out.

He tries to get out of my grip, but it doesn't take long for him to die.

I wait a long while to make sure that he's dead, before I go towards the Omega.

"Is there any doctor here?" I ask him, and he shakes his head. "Then lay down. I will have to cut the kid out of you, before you will bleed out." I say, and his eyes widen.

He looks like he's trying to protest, but I think that he's a bit too scared to do that.

"Come on." The other teenager encourages him to lay down, and the Omega decides to do it.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing, but I know that the people who are here with me don't know any more than I do.

So, I guess that I will have to try to help him.

I cut the bottom of his bump with my knife, and the Omega cries out in pain, but the other boy is trying to calm him a bit.

I somehow manage to take the kid out, before I take my pants off, and I tie them tightly around the wound.

I do the same with the other wound, hoping that it will slow the bleeding for now.

"Theresa a pack near this clearing. Do you know where it is?" I ask the teenage boy, and he nods.

So, I run out of the cave, and I gather a group of five warriors, before I tell them to take the Omega to that pack, so the doctor can see whim.

I make them take the kid too, because he's still breathing, but the knife hit him in the back of his neck, so I really doubt that he will survive.