Chapter 9

Henry's POV

I forgot that the Alpha is throwing the party for Logan, and I'm a bit angry that it will make my scent fade, because there will be a lot more scents here soon.

I hoped that Logan will find me by now, but I guess that his family is still holding him hostage, so I will most likely have to wait until this party will start.

That's another problem, because I guess that it will be better to go to Logan's house, instead of letting him find out about our mate bond in front of thousands of people.

But I'm too stressed to do that, so I guess that I should just stay here, and let Logan find me.

Although this might not work with how many people will be near Logan when he will come here, because he will most likely be a bit overwhelmed with the attention.

And I know that all of the girls will try to flirt with him, which I definitely don't want to happen.

I sigh in annoyance, and I stand up, before I go out of my room.

I guess that I should just go to his house after all, because this seems like the only reasonable option.

I just wish that I remembered about the party before, because I'm pretty sure that I would have already been with Logan now.

Maybe not on the best terms, but I'm sure that his parents would make me stay at their house, and I could have spent the whole day with Logan.

I sigh tiredly, and I decide to not blame myself for my stupid decision.

It doesn't take me long to reach Logan's house, but before I can even knock on the door, it flies open, and I'm standing in front of Logan who has an unreadable expression on his face.

I can see a lot of emotions in his expression, but I think that the strongest are annoyance and surprise.

I just hope that he won't hate me, or anything.

"Hi." Logan greets me, but I can see that he doesn't know what to do in this situation.

"Hi." I greet him back, and I stay quiet after that, to let him think about his next move.

I guess that I should have thought about what I will do next, but Logan is pretty unpredictable, so I know that it wouldn't help me at all.

"Come inside." He says, and he steps aside to let me walk past him.

I do it reluctantly, and then I follow him to his bedroom, which is upstairs.

"I have to talk with Henry." Logan says loudly to his parents, so I guess that I was lost in my thoughts enough to not hear them say whatever they said.

When we walk inside of Logan's bedroom, he closes the door behind him, and he goes towards his bed, before he sits on it, and he gestures for me to do the same.

I make sure to leave a bit of distance between us, which make Logan relax a bit.