Chapter 41

Logan's POV

I look at Henrique, and I want to ask him about something, but I start to feel even more pain than usually, which make me groan loudly.

"Let's go to my cave, so I you can lay down for a bit." He tells me, and I nod in agreement.

When we walk inside of his cave, I lay on the floor, which is covered by leaves, and I look at Henrique.

"You have to take your clothes off, but you should keep your pants." He tells me.

I groan, but I already expected him it tell me this.

I saw that everyone here has only their underwear on, so I knew that I will have to undress too.

The rogues that I grew up with didn't even wear pants, but they also didn't have any cars, so I guess that this pack is lucky that they have an Alpha who likes human things.

I slowly take my clothes off, and I give them to Henrique, who puts them in the corner of the room.

"We will need them when the baby will be born." He says, and I nod in agreement, because I know that he doesn't have any blankets.

I groan again when the pain come back, and Henrique smirks, before he sits next to me.

He touches my bump a bit, and he seems happy with whatever he felt.

"The kid will be here in less than two hours, so I guess that I should prepare you for the birth." He tells me, and I frown.

"Prepare me?" I ask.

"You will give birth in front of my pack members, but I don't really want them to see your poop, so I will have to clean you a bit." He says, and I frown even more.

"How?" I ask him, so he smirks again.

He doesn't say anything, and he walks out of the cave.

I stay here, and it doesn't take long for him to come back with four bottles of beer.

"They were empty, and I filled them with water from the lake that's near us." He tells me, and he rolls his eyes when he realises that I still have no idea what he wants to do with that.

He doesn't explain anything, he just sits next to me, and he puts the bottles on the floor, before he takes my boxers off.

I let him do that, and I watch as he takes one of the bottles, before he puts it against my hole.

"Don't." I say, but he just chuckles. "Do you really want to make your bed dirty?" I ask him, and this seems to make him realise that I'm laying a lot of leaves.

I guess that it's his bed.

He decides to move me to the corner of the cave, which makes me a bit annoyed, because the ground is very cold.

I guess that I should have stayed quiet.

I let him do what he wants, because I know that he won't be gentle if I will start to protest.

It doesn't take long before the water from all of the four bottles is inside of me.

"What now?" I ask him, while he helps me stand up.

I try to hold the water in, but I don't manage to do this, and all do it comes out right away.

"Now I have to tell he pack that you're giving birth." He tells me, and he leads me out of the cave, ignoring the dirty water which is covering the ground.