Chapter 50

Logan's POV

Two days later, Henry and I walk back to my parents' house, hoping that they really believed that we decided to stay at my friend's apartment for the last few days.

I told them that they wanted to catch up with me, because I was too busy to spend time with them when I was looking for Henry.

I don't want them to know that doctor Enzo remove Henry's kid, because I know that Tata won't be happy about it at all, and I really don't want to argue with him now.

I also managed to convince Dad to take care of Sinclair while Henry was recovering, and I'm already missing him, so I can't want to see him again.

I really didn't know that I will like being a father as much is I do, but I'm happy that it's not the other way around.

Sinclair is a very quiet kid, which is weird for a son of an Alpha, and I'm not sure if I should be happy about it or not.

I know that it might mean that he's an Omega, but I really doubt that it's the case, so I guess that he's just calm.

I know that normally people would be happy that they have a quiet kid, but I'm a bit worried that he will have problems with handling the Alpha responsibilities in the future if he will have to be an Alpha.

I decide to not worry about it for now, because I know that there's not much that I can do to make my son act more like an Alpha.

I also know that he might not be an Alpha, because I'm not even sure if I'm the next cheir.

The Moon Goddess chooses one of the Alpha's kids, and that's usually the eldest kid, but not all the time.

"Are you even listening to me?" Henry says, and he shakes me harshly.

"No." I say with an apologetic smile, and Henry rolls his eyes.

"I said that we already walked by your house, and I wanted to know where you're going." He tells me, and I look in the direction that we came from.

I can see that we're at least fifty feet away from the house, so I chuckle, and I lead Henry towards it.

"I was just thinking about something." I tell him.

"I noticed." He responds, and I roll my eyes, but I decide to not say anything.

"Just don't tell them about that happened." I remind Henry, before I open the front door.

Right after we walk inside, Papa tells us to see him in the living room.

My eyes widen slightly, but I take Henry there anyway.

When we're inside the big room, Papa, Tata and Dad smile at me, and I frown slightly.

"Do you remember the house that we were at not long ago?" Papa asks me, mentioning one of the houses that for some reason are standing around the pack lands.

I nod slightly, and he smiles.

"Well, you can live there from now, if you want." He says.

I smile happily, then I thank them, and I decide to show Henry the house that they're talking about.

I carry him the whole way there, and then I show him the house which has five bedrooms.

I really can't believe that we will be able to stay here, but I'm definitely happy about this.