Chapter 35

Logan's POV

I quickly walk towards my father's office, the one that is in our house, and I knock on the door which is already open for some reason.

"What do you want?" Papa asks me while I walk inside, and I sit on one of the chairs.

"I want to be here too." I say, and he rolls his eyes, but he decides to not argue.

He stands up, and he closes the door, before he continues to speak.

"So, as I was saying before we were interrupted. Julio's father is a friend of one of the Alpha of a pack that's pretty far from us." He repeats the only words that I heard, before I decided to come here.

"And?" I ask, but it seems that I want supposed to interrupt him, because Papa sighs tiredly, and a few of the guards look at me with annoyed expression on their faces.

"He left the pack after he healed, and I'm assuming that he went back to his father's former pack, but I'm not sure if that's true." Papa says.

"Does that mean that you're assuming that this pack will attack us?" I ask him, and he nods.

"We also have to check is Stone went back to his pack. But even if he didn't, then we should expect an attack from his pack too." Papa says.

I already forgot about Stone, but I guess that it does make sense that his pack won't be happy with the fact that he got hurt in this pack.

After all, he was pretty important there, at least that's what I heard.

"That's not good." I say, and I hope that no one is blaming me for this.

I'm not sure how much of what happened with Stone is my fault, but I know that I was the one who stabbed Julio, which made him leave this pack.

"What do you think we should do, kid?" Papa asks me, and I decide to ignore the fact that he called me a kid.

He never asked me about anything important, so I guess that this is my first and maybe the last chance to show him that I'm smart.

The only problem is that he never really talked with me about things like this, so I'm not really sure what he would do in this situation.

"I would make everyone train more, so they can get a bit stronger. If we will make them train for long time without many breaks, then that will make it easier for them to fight in a long fight.

And since both Stone and Julio's packs are pretty big, then I would make the weaker warriors learn to use the gun, as if they will manage to learn how to do that, then I would make them do this instead of fighting.

It might be able to help us kill more people quicker, and with less deaths on our side." I say, hoping that it was a good answer.

I look at Papa, and I can see that he has a smile on his face.

"Well, I will have to add a few things to your plan, but I guess that we will go along with it. Well done." He tells me.

Then he starts to talks with the guards again, while I try to not shout, because of the happiness that I'm feeling now.