Chapter 25

Logan's POV

I look at the ground while Stone talks to me about something, but I already made sure to turn my attention off, which allows me to relax while he talks to me, or more like himself.

I guess that no one told him about the fact that I can actually make myself almost dead if I wish to.

But it's not like I care enough to tell him, although I'm sure that it would be funny to see him get angry about it.

It doesn't take long for him to push my shoulder harshly, which makes me look at him.

"Are you even listening to me?" He asks me, and I shake my head.

"No." I say honestly, and he groans tiredly.

"Well, start to listen, or I will make you do it." He threatens, which quickly gains my attention.

"How? Will you put your fingers in my ear, and keep it open, so I could hear you?" I ask him, and he rolls his eyes.

"I was thinking about something more like that." He says, and I can see that his fist is moving towards my head.

I manage to move right before it would have hit me, and I quickly stand up to defend myself.

"What are you doing? Papa will kill you if he will know that you hit me." I tell him, and he rolls his eyes.

"I'm sure that he will be glad when you will finally start to listen.

I already tried a lot for things with you, but you don't want to listen to me.

So, I guess that I will have to help you with that." He says, before he walks towards me quickly.

I walk back, because I don't want to turn around.

If I would have done that, then I wouldn't be able to see him, but I also don't want to let him come closer to me.

I might be the future Alpha, but I'm still a teenager, so all of the muscles that come with the Alpha genes didn't show up yet.

But Stone has a lot of them, so I'm pretty sure that it won't be hard for him to hurt me  if he really wants to do that.

After I take a few steps back, I hit something with my leg, and I start to fall to the ground, before I can even try to right myself.

Stone smiles at me kindly, but I can see that he's really planning to beat me, so I quickly stand up, and I try to run away.

He catches me before I can do that, and he hits me in my ribs right away.

I make sure to not groan in pain, even though that's exactly what I want to do.

If I will do that, then he will enjoy this too much, and I definitely won't allow that to happen.

"This is what will happen every time that you will disrespect anyone, me and my mate included." He asks, and that's when I realise what really made him this angry.

He isn't angry about the fact that I wasn't listening to him, but because I said something about his mate, which upset him.

I guess that he's having some trouble with her, because the force that he hits me says a lot.