Chapter 27

Logan's POV

About an hour later, the door opens again, and this time, my mate comes here along with my brother.

"What happened to you?" Henry askz me right after he reaches me.

"Stone hit me." I tell him, and he moves my shirt up to see if I have any bruises.

"They already healed." I say, when he frowns in confusion.

"How bad were they?" Quincy asks me, and I'm not sure if I want to talk with him, but I'm grateful that he brought Henry here, so I decide to answer.

"They were pretty big, but nothing that I couldn't handle." I say, and he nods slightly.

"Where is Papa, Tata and Dad?" Quincy asks, and I shrug.

"Doctor Enzo told me that Papa and Tata were on a meeting, so he didn't want to interrupt them, and Dad is stuck with the kids at our house." I say, and he frowns angrily.

"Well, I will bring Papa and Tata here." Quincy says, and he walks out of the door, before I can even protest.

"They will be mad if Quincy will interrupt the meeting." I say, but Henry shrugs, before he sits next to me.

"I'm pretty sure that they will be more angry at Stone." He tells me, and I nod in agreement.

Quincy comes back not much later, and my fathers follow him inside of the hospital room.

"What happened to you?" Papa asks me, and I roll my eyes.

"You left me with some bastard who can't even control his anger. That's what happened to me." I say, and Papa frowns.

"Did Stone hit you?" He asks me and I nod.

"I will be back soon." Papa says, before he leaves the room.

Tata looks at me for a while, before he comes over, and he decides to check is I still have any bruises.

"The already healed." I tell him, but he makes me show him that anyway.

So, I let him look under my shirt while I roll my eyes.

I don't really like when people see my chest, or anything else that should be covered.

But I know that arguing with any of my fathers is pointless, so I don't even try to do it.

When he grips my shirt, I try to cover myself with the blanket, but that's when I notice that one of the bruises that is on my leg didn't heal.

I move the blanket out of my way, and I look at the lower part of my leg with a frown.

"Did doctor Enzo see this?" Tata asks me  and I shrug.

"I'm pretty sure that he saw all of the bruises when I was unconscious, but I'm sure that he didn't notice that it didn't heal yet." I respond.

He nods, before he leaves the room, most likely to get the doctor.

"Why didn't it heal?" Henry asks me worriedly, and I shrug.

"I'm not sure." I say, before I make him lay next to me, so we can cuddle until everyone will come back.

When Quincy sees that, he decides that he will wait in the corridor, so I chuckle slightly, but I don't stop him from leaving.