Chapter 11

Henry's POV

When I wake up in the next morning, I quickly sit up, and I look at the other side of my bed to see if Logan is here.

I'm a bit disappointed when I see that he's not, but I guess that it's fine that he didn't stay with me.

He just got to know that we're mates, and I'm sure that he wanted some time alone to think about everything.

A lot happened yesterday, and to be honest I don't even know if I should go to his house, or not.

When we got to the pack house, everyone greeted Logan and his family, before the questions about why I was with them started.

Logan told everyone that I'm his mate, and most of the pack members weren't very happy about it.

But they decided to not say anything mean, most likely knowing that Logan would get angry.

But I saw that a few people that are Logan's age went out of the main room with tears in their eyes.

After that, everything was going well for a few hours, before someone asked Devonte if he will let Logan take the Alpha position anytime soon.

Devonte's response wasn't something that Logan expected, and it made him very angry.

To the point that I literally had to stop him from trying to kill his father, and the people who were on his way.

Devonte said that he isn't even sure if Logan is going to have an Alpha ceremony, which means that he isn't sure if he wants Logan to be the next Alpha.

I'm not sure if he knew that Logan was close enough to hear him, but he didn't seem very surprised when Logan got angry, so I guess that he knew that we were close.

Thankfully, I managed to explain to Logan that his father won't be able to choose who will be the next Alpha, and that it depends on what the Moon Goddess wants.

Then I took him to my room, and we watched a few movies, before I fell asleep.

I sigh tiredly, and I decide to make sure that everyone form Logan's family is still alive.

Because I'm not sure if they survived if they mentioned anything about this to Logan again.

When I reach Logan's house, I knock on the door, and Tareek opens it a few seconds later.

"Is Logan here?" I ask him hopefully, while he steps aside to let me walk inside.

"He's in his room." He tells me. "At least I think that he is, but I'm not sure if he's actually there." He says with a slight frown, which makes me chuckle for some reason.

"I will check if he's there." I say and he nods, before he goes to the living room, while I walk up the stairs.

I wonder if I should knock Logan's door, but I know that if he's awake then he already knows that I'm about to come inside of his room.

And if he's still sleeping, then I really doubt that he will hear the knocking anyway.