Chapter 42

Henry's POV

I close my eyes, and I try to forget that there are about three hundred people watching me right now.

I shout loudly when I feel the pain again, and I try to push the kid out.

I cry out when I realise that it's still not out, and that I will have to try again.

I breath a few times, before I try again, and that's what I do for the next few hours.

When I finally feel the head of my baby, then I sigh in relief, hoping that my son will be out soon.

But when I try to push him out again, that's when the real pain starts.

I open my eyes, and I quickly look at Henrique who's sitting next to me.

He smiles a bit, most likely to encourage me to push out again, but I just shake my head at him.

I really can't go through the pain like this, but I guess that I won't have any other choice, because I feel like my body is making me push out again.

The pain gets even worse, and I feel like I will pass out very soon, but thankfully, the head of my son gets out after another push.

The rest of the body comes out after another two pushes, but that isn't as painful as the head was.

Henrique takes the baby, and he washes him with some water, before he put my shirt around him, and he gives him to me.

Then he picks me up, and he carries me back to his cave.

"You did well." He tells me, but I don't even have the strength to answer.

He lets me take a nap, and when I wake up, I can see that he's sitting next to me with my son in his arms.

"Do you have a name for him?" Henrique asks me.

To be honest, Logan and I talked about the names, but we didn't officially decide how we will call him.

"Sinclair." I say.

I'm not sure if Logan I would have picked this name, but I don't want Henrique to pick one for him.

And I know that Logan likes this name, so I guess that he will be happy with my choice.

"I like it." Henrique says, before he gives me my son.

"I have to check your hole to see if it's healing." He tells me, and I groan.

I can feel that it's still not healed, and I'm pretty sure that I will be in pain for the next few days.

I'm grateful that I can't see it, because I'm sure that if it looks as bad as it feels, then I would have fainted or something.

"It looks pretty bad, but it's not as bad as it was before." He tells me.

"I was sleeping, so the werewolf healing wasn't working. But from what I heard, I should heal quickly, because I'm an Omega." I say, and he nods slightly.

He puts my pants on, and he decides to leave, so he can get Landen, and to talk with his son.