Chapter 36

Logan's POV

I try to defend myself, while Steel keeps attacking me.

To be honest, he's more brutal than usually, so I'm not sure if he wants to make sure that I will be as strong as I was a few weeks ago, before I stopped training with him.

Or if he's just annoyed because of something, and he decided to torture me for this.

"I can't do it anymore." I say, when I feel that I can barely move one of my arms.

I feel like I did over a three hundred push ups, and I really can't do much more.

"Fight or you will get hurt." Steel tells me.

I already expected hint to say that, because that's what he says every single time when I tell him that I'm tired.

"There's one thing that you have to know, Logan." He tells me and I already knows what he will tell me next, but I decide to let him talk, because it slows him down a bit.

"If you will ever be in a fight, then everyone will try to hurt you. The rogues or any other werewolf will knows right away that you're the son of an Alpha, so you will be one of their main targets.

And even though everyone who will be fighting alongside you will try to help you.

It doesn't mean that they will be able to do that all the time, because they will have to defend themselves too." He tells me, and I just roll my eyes.

"The enemy won't stop just because you will be tired, so if you will stop training and you will get any weaker, then this will happen to you very quickly." He tells me after a while of silently fighting with me.

I frown slightly at what he told me, but I don't have the time to ask him about it, before he grabs my shirt and he makes me turn around.

He pushes me against him, and he grabs my throat with his hand.

"Got it?" He asks me, before he squeezes my throat tightly.

I just nod, because I'm not sure if I could even say anything right now.

He lets me go, and I decide to lay on the ground, but it seems that he isn't don't yet because he has a smirk on his face.

"Stand up." He tells me, and I just groan.

"You already killed me, so what's the point?" I ask him with the annoyance clear in my voice.

"I said that I want you to stand up!" He tells me harshly, so I sigh tiredly, before I stand up.

I definitely don't want to annoy him any more than he's already annoyed.

"Are we going to train more?" I ask him with wide eyes.

He likes to be harsh with me, but he never actually forced me to train for longer than I could.

And I can feel that I really don't have much strength left.

I can barely stand without losing balance, and I'm sure that he can see that.

"Make sure to rest when you will get back to your house." He says, and I let out a breath which I didn't know that I was holding.

I quickly walk back toward my house, because I don't want him to change him mind.

"And I expect you to be here tomorrow." He tells me, but I decide to ignore him.