Chapter 6

Henry's POV

I have no idea what I thought when I went to see Logan yesterday, but it made me a lot more stressed than I was before that.

I was walking back to the pack house, when I smelled his scent, and for some reason I decided that I want to talk to him.

I still don't get why I wanted to do that, but I guess that I'm just stressed about what will happen today.

It's very early in the morning, and I'm currently laying on my bed, hoping that I will finally manage to fall asleep, although I know very well that I won't be able to do that.

I wonder if Logan is stressed about meeting his mate, but I'm pretty sure that he didn't even think about it.

Logan usually leaves everything for the last moment, so I'm sure that's when he will walk up, then all the stress will finally hit him.

And then he won't know what to do with himself.

That's how Logan usually deals with stressful situations, so I guess that I should expect this from him.

I just hope that Tareek or one of his other fathers will able to calm him, before he will realise that I'm his mate, or it might not be a very nice situation.

At least not at first, but I'm sure that when Logan will have some time to clam down, then he will apologise for whatever he might do.

I guess that today we will see if the Moon Goddess likes or hates me, because I never felt like she cared about me.

But now she has a very good chance to make all of my doubts about her being nice disappear, and all she has to do is help Logan react well to seeing me.

I look at the window, and my eyes widen slightly, when I see that it's already light outside.

The last time that I looked at the window, it was very dark, and I thought that I was lying here just for a few minutes.

But I guess that I got lost in my thoughts, because it seems that I was doing it for at least a few hours already.

I wonder if I should go to Logan's house, or if I should wait here.

I'm a bit worried that he won't even come to the pack house, to see if he will be able to find his mate.

But I know that it will most likely be too much for him, if he will get to know that I'm his mate, while he will be near his family.

And I guess that I don't want all his family members to witness his reaction, in case that it will be bad.

I quickly get out of the bed, and I get ready for the day, making sure that I will look at least a bit better than I usually do.

I plan to walk around the pack house for a while, before I will come back here, and I hope that this will make Logan find me quicker.