Chapter 7

Logan's POV

I wake up when someone hits my shoulder, and I quickly look at whoever did that, with a glare already on my face.

I lose it quickly when I see that it's one of my two favourite brothers, a three year old Castiel.

He's the third youngest of my siblings, and he has a twin brother who is literally almost a demon.

So, I guess that Gaston took all of the anger, and that left Castiel to be one of the nicest people that I know.

He's also kind of an Omega, but that's just because he's very small, and even though he isn't really an Omega, the pack members treat him like one.

I just treat his like the nicest little brother that I have, and I'm sure that he enjoys it a lot.

I guess that Ezra can take the second place, even though he definitely isn't the nicest.

He isn't much younger than me, so we have a bit more in common, but he also knows how to annoy me, and often I don't even want to talk to him for a lot of reasons.

I was never angry at Castiel, at least not for something that he did by himself.

But he's a bit to submissive, which make it easy for our brothers to make him do bad things.

"What do you want?" I ask him, and he smiles even more.

"Happy birthday!" He shouts loudly, and I wince when my ears start to ring, but thankfully, it quickly passes, and it doesn't leave any headache.

"Thanks man." I say, and then I gesture for his to get under the blanked.

I hope that he will allow me to at least lay in my bed for a while longer.

Because I'm definitely not ready for today, even though I was waiting on this day for a very long time.

"Dad told you that you're not allowed to wake him up." Wylder says, which makes me look in the direction that his voice comes from.

He and one of my other younger brothers, are standing in the doorway, and they seem annoyed at Castiel.

"It's fine." I assure them, but they glare at Castiel for a few more seconds, before Zaine looks at me with a smile.

"Happy birthday." He says, and thankfully he does it quietly.

Wylder quickly comes over to give me a hug, and wishes me happy birthday too, before they make me go down the stairs.

The rest of the family are already preparing the living room and the dining room for the small family party that we will have.

Then will have to attend the big one, which will happen in the pack house.

When they see me, most of them comes over to say their wishes, and then they allow me to sit in the living room.

So, I sit on the couch, and I enjoy the fact that today I don't have to do anything at all.

Well, I will have to attend the parties, and I don't like them very much.

I get a lot of attention every day, and that annoys me, because I can't do anything without having everyone watching me.

And I know that today even more people will want to be close to me, hoping that they will be my mate.