Chapter 3

Logan's POV

When I'm ready to start the day, I go down the stairs, and I roll my eyes when I realise that Henry is here.

He my dad's friend, and he comes here a lot since I remember.

I don't really mind the he's here, because he's a nice guy and he just stays away from me, unlike a lot of other guests, who for some reason want to talk to me.

The only problem with Henry is that he would like to be my mate, same as most of the people from my pack, especially the people who are my age.

Thankfully, Henry doesn't follow me around or anything, and I wouldn't even know that he likes me, if the people at the pack house weren't taking about it a few years ago.

Henry tried to tell me that they're lying, but I know that he wasn't telling the truth.

So, after that, I just decided to stay away from him, same as I stay away for the most of the people.

I'm just glad that Steel doesn't like me, because I have no idea what I would have done if my bodyguard, or more like a babysitter, like me more than he should.

Although, I guess that it would be great if he liked me a bit more than he does now, because he doesn't like me at all.

I know that he's not a bad person, because I know that he's nice to everyone other than me.

But I guess that I annoy him too much for him to even consider being nice to me.

"Where are you going?" Dad asks me from the living room, so I sigh tiredly, before I go back a few feet to see him

Because I know that it will make him happy.

And if he will be happy, than he will let me go soon.

"I have to go to the pack house, because I have to help the guards with something, and then I have to see Steel.

Because I walked out of my last training, and papa threatened that he will cut my head off if I won't find Steel, and beg him to train with me today to make up for yesterday." I explain.

"That sounds fun." He tells me, with a weird smile.

I roll my eyes again ,before I go toward the front door.

I guess that Dad is the only person who doesn't annoy me too much, although he can get annoying if he wants to.

When I walk out of the house, and sigh in relieve, because I expected him to tell me that I will have to come back in the evening to take care of my siblings, and that's definitely not something that I want to do.

I hope that he will make Quincy do it, because he and the rest of my brothers deserve that.

Quincy really doesn't have a lot of patience for the little monsters that we have to call our brothers.

And I'm sure that neither of them have fun when my parents have to go out, and Quincy has to babysit them.

At least my brothers like me a lot more than they like Quincy, although I'm still not sure about the reason for that.