Chapter 17

Logan's POV

They most likely think that I came up with something that we can do, but I didn't even try to think about it, I just want to know why we're really here.

"Why did you make us come here? I can't remember the last time that all of us spent time together, outside of our birthdays, and I really doubt that you wanted to start it because I found a mate.

So, just tell us what you want to tell us, because we have some other plans." I say to my parents, and they look at me for a while, as if wondering what they should tell me.

I can see that Dad looks a bit guilty, and that assures me that they're about to say something that I won't like.

I just hope that they won't tell me that they will be having another kid, because I really don't think that I will be able to accept that.

"Kids, go upstairs." Papa says, and the kids don't even hesitate to do this.

They might be small, but they already know to not disobey Papa, especially when he's not happy.

"You're kids too." Papa says to my four brothers, who are still sitting on the couch.

"We're not." Miguel says, and Papa just points his finger at the doorway, which is enough to make all of them walk out.

The only people who are in the living room now are my parents, my youngest brother who's asleep, Henry and me.

"What do you want?" I ask them, hoping that they will just tell me.

"We wanted to talk about something with you." Dad say gently, and I roll my eyes, which make Papa and Tata growl, but I ignore it.

"I guessed this much. If you want to talk about me getting Henry pregnant, then you should know that he might be pregnant already." I say.

They look at bit surprise, so I guess that they didn't really expect me to make a kid anytime soon.

If Papa and I had an argument about this before Henry and I slept together, then I'm sure that I wouldn't have slept with him.

So, I guess that they were right in assuming that I wouldn't do what Papa wants me to do.

"That's not what we wanted to say." Tata says  and he looks at Papa, silently telling him to continue.

"I talked with my friend, who's a cousin of one of the Alphas, and he told me that one of the warriors from his former pack is good with dealing with people like you." He tells me, and I quickly stop him from talking.

"People like me?" I ask, not sure what he means by that.

"I'm taking about people who like to misbehave." Tata explains, and I frown.

"We wanted to make you go to his pack, but since you have a mate now, then we decided to just invite him to stay with us for a few weeks, while he will do what he can do with you." Papa explains.

"I don't agree with that." I say and Papa rolls his eyes.

"I don't care, I'm not sure if you will be an Alpha or not, but I want to make sure that if you will get the Alpha title, then you will do good things with it." Papa explains.

Tata nods in agreement, while Dad looks at me with an apologetic expression on his face.