Chapter 4

Logan's POV

When I get back to the house, I can smell that a lot of people are in the living room, and I quickly recognise some of their scents.

"What's going on here?" I ask everyone when I reach the living room.

Papa, Tata, the guard, and a few more people look at me, but they don't say anything, leaving Papa to deal with me, as they usually do when I interrupt them when they have a meeting.

I usually do this on purpose, because I like to annoy them, but sometimes, I just walk inside my father's office, not knowing that there's a meeting there.

I wonder why they aren't there, and why they decided to come here, when all of my siblings will come back from school soon.

Maybe they were where for a long time now, and they're planning to leave before the kids will come beak.

But I really doubt that it's the case, since it looks like they just go here recently.

I'm assuming that, because the cups that are standing on the table are almost full of drinks, and I can see that they're still very warm.

"Talking about important things." Papa says, and some of the guards nods in agreement, while the others are smarter, and they just ignore me.

I'm sure that they know that I will most likely be the next Alpha, since I'm the strongest and the eldest of my siblings.

The fact that I'm the elders almost guarantees me the position, but sometimes the Moon Goddess likes to skip someone, and give the position to the second, or third kid of an Alpha.

If Quincy will somehow get the position of an Alpha, then I doubt that anyone from the is pack will survive for long.

I know that he has a lot of good idea, but it only works when he tries to get me in trouble, other than that, he literally can't to do anything.

And I really doubt that he will be able to protect anyone if he will keep skipping the pack training.

But he doesn't seem to care about his lack of strength, and he somehow convinced himself that he's smart, so he sees himself as a very good future Alpha.

"That's great." I say, before I walk inside of the living room, so I can sit on the couch near one of the guards.

"Get out of here, or I will make you watch you siblings for the next four hours." He tells me.

I don't even have to focus on my movement, because those few words are enough to make me automatically get out of this room.

And I walk as quickly as I can.

I can hear that Tata is chuckling, and I'm sure that he's shaking his head in amusement, but I don't really care.

I walk out of the house, and I decide to see if one of my friends wants to hang out.

At least I have Gregory and Alexa, and I'm sure that they're not friends with me because I'm popular here, so I can act like myself when I'm with them.