𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝑴𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆 𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆 ❁ɢɪʏᴜ❁

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: that-one-p00kie

      He is no less than a man of few words; having difficulty interacting with others. Thus, when it comes to commitment in a relationship, he'd prefer to execute it through physical effort rather than going vocal. Other than not being able to express his feelings verbally, he believes actions tend to speak louder than words. He would be the kind of person that pays attention to the smallest details of your body language. Had you made subtle gestures of discomfort, he'll take notice of it rather quickly and immediately tend to it.

      Once, he was in the middle of listening to your daily rambling when he saw how you kept rubbing your hands together and occasionally placing it on your neck, presumably seeking warmth. Without much thought, he took off his haori and placed it around you, making sure to cover your hands with its long sleeves. “You're cold.” If he could, he would've cupped your hands by now to provide further comfort. Unfortunately, he knew well that his hands were no less colder than the weather itself; not to mention how unaccustomed he also was to physical contact.

      Being in the position of a Hashira means holding many great responsibilities; the more responsibilities to bear, the less time available to be spent together alone. Hence why Giyuu tries his best to see you whenever he can. If he had an empty schedule for the day, his first thought would be spending it with you. He'd take you out on a walk around town and market at night, and get you things he noticed your eyes have taken interest upon (despite your resistances and denial). If not in the mood for a crowded environment, you two would sit together somewhere more  secluded, like a pond located in the woods.

      He was glad that you were the one who always started the conversation, knowing how he could only do otherwise. Though even if there were to be silence itself between the two of you, no sense of awkwardness could infiltrate the comfort you both had by simply being in each other's presence.

A/n: long time no seeeee heheh..heh..I've been so busy! so sorry for not updating in months! now that summer is here I can update a whole lot more! 😄 I studied for literally three hours today yall, help, I'm tired lol I wanna have a 4.0 next year at my school, I'm already in honor roll, now I just need some straight As
Have yall watched the new episodes??! I love them! demon slayer sundays on crunchyroll are back! wooo!

0 next year at my school, I'm already in honor roll, now I just need some straight AsHave yall watched the new episodes??! I love them! demon slayer sundays on crunchyroll are back! wooo!

giyu is actually smiling, it almost brought me to tears 🥲 he looks so cutee