𝑫𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔 (3) ❁sᴀɴᴇᴍɪ❁

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: x-neochi-x

Sanemi was mad at himself for even having this kind of dream on a mission. Why on a mission? He had to focus on slaying demons. He didn’t have time for relationships or any horny dreams that wouldn’t become reality anyway.

His cheeks were flushed as he remembered what he had just seen in his dream. The sound of your moans was addictive to him. He couldn’t help but think about it more. About how he would make you moan for him, cry out his name.

He hated himself for even thinking about you that way. He was a demon slayer, you were one. Each day you had to expect that you would die. There was no time for useless feelings like romance. Sanemi knew that his dream didn’t have to do with the fact that he had been pent up for a long time because he noticed it a long time ago. His feelings for you.

But did he deserve to even think this way about you? He could be more than grateful that he was able to call himself your friend. You were so different from him. But maybe that’s what made him attracted to you.

Sanemi knew that this dream changed the way he thought about you, he knew it before he had even seen you. The way he can’t think about you anymore as a friend but as a potential lover. His desire grew to make you his.

After a cold shower, he went to finish his mission. The other slayers were scared when they saw how mad Sanemi seemed. Maybe it was because he thought that at any moment someone could take you away from him and he wouldn’t be able to do anything right now. Now he just had to find the courage to confess…