𝑶𝒐𝒑𝒔 ❁ɢᴇɴʏᴀ❁

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: wisteriaw0rld

♡He spoke without thinking. And the very moment it slipped out of his mouth, it took no time for him to turn the darkest shade or red. 

♡You immediately turned a light red but the moment Genya began apologizing for calling you that and assumingely making you uncomfortable, you felt really bad.

♡100% had to assure him multiple times that it was completely fine and you didn’t mine one bit. He stopped apologizing but he was stiff as a board the entire day as he couldn’t shake off what had happened.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚ 

You and Genya had both chosen to visit a small lake that day. The two of you were simply in the water, splashing each other and staying afloat.

While not paying attention, you didn’t realize Genya staring at you with a small smile on his face. The moment you saw, your head tilted to the side. You eventually waved your hands in his face to break him out of his small trance.

Although even that didn’t really seem to work.

“Genya?” You asked before moving your hand back to your side.

“You’re so lovely.”

He paused. You paused. His face slowly turned a dark red and so did you. He was quick to put his hands up in defense.

“I’M SORRY!-“

“NO GENYA, DON’T WORRY-“

Taisho Secret!: Genya was ashamed thinking he may have upset you. So when the little lake day ended, he felt super guilty, thinking he made things awkward. Sanemi soon got worried at his brothers embarrassed state but Genya refused to say what was wrong.