𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 (2) ❁ɢᴇɴʏᴀ❁

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: wisteriaw0rld

♡genya, sadly, makes it unintentionally obvious he wants you to take off your mask and show your face.

♡he doesn’t at all make you want to make you feel pressured to take it off.

♡he simply gets really curious. He won’t judge you. He’s too nice for that. Whenever he finds himself getting too curious in taking off your mask, he always stops himself.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚

Genya had been staring at you all day. You were used to him glancing at you every once in a while. Although today he wouldn’t take his eyes off of you. Multiple times you assumed there must’ve been something on your face. But there was always nothing.

You questioned the boy multiple times although each time he’d dismiss his behavior and apologize with a bright red face. 

It confused you as you knew he must want something from you. Soon enough, you put two and two together, realizing what he wanted.

While sitting with him outside on a wooden bench, you caught him staring at the straps of your mask. You then caught him looking at your mask intently. 

Throughout the entire day you thought he had been glaring at you. In reality he was only looking at your mask, begging for it to come off.

It made sense. You had known Genya for a long time already. And in all your time of knowing him, you had never once taken off your mask in front of him.

“Genya?” You called out the boys name, breaking his trance.

“Yeah?”

“Do you … want me to take off my mask?” You questioned, already knowing the answer. The boys eyes widened as his cheeks turned a light shade of red. At first he nodded quickly without a second thought. Before pausing.

“O-only if you’re fine with it!” He replied with a more shy nod following his words. You smiled gently before grabbing your mask and pulling it off your face. 

Genya stared shock, the small light red turning into a bright red. Why were you even hiding your face? He couldn’t begin to explain how you looked. Amazing.

You heard Genya mumble a small ‘wow’ which made you laugh softly. Genya’s eyes traveled around your face, studying every aspect. He then looked at your eyes. For a split second he saw nothing wrong with them. Only pure beauty. Until he noticed how there seemed to be a small void there.

He didn’t say anything. He opened his mouth but shut it and quickly stopped himself. He felt a sense of guilt wash over him upon seeing your emotionless eyes. Ever since that day, hugs and hand kisses were all you received from him. Unconditional love. But the guilt he felt never left.