𝑺𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒀𝒐𝒖 ❁ᴍᴜɪᴄʜɪʀᴏ❁

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: xoxoxkisses

You were Muichiro’s tsukugo. You had been set out on a mission 3 days ago to a nearby village. Muichiro knew about your mission and where you were so he was starting to get worried when you hadn’t shown up on the 3rd day.

Little did Muichiro know, you were pinned to the wall of one of the abandoned houses in the village. While you were out looking for demons, a lowermoon had silently snuck up behind you and attacked. You were able to avoid most of his attacks, however one attack brought you off of your feet and he grabbed you. You couldn’t get out and he carried you to his lair in the village. That’s when he used his powers and stuck you onto the wall with a paste.

You have been there for a day now, almost two. No one could hear your screams as they were muffled by the paste. The demon came back every night to check up on you. This night however was different. The demon came up to you and held one of his sharp fingers close to your neck. “If you don’t bring me a hashira in the next day or two, i’m going to kill you.” He grinned. You took a sharp breath.

Little did the demon know, your crow was watching from outside. Your crow flew to the mist estate, telling Muichiro everything the demon said. “Thank you for telling me. I was going to look for them myself anyways.” He patted your crow on the head and asked for it to lead the way to you.

You were getting hungry and thirsty now. It had been 2 days since you ate or drank anything. You thought you were surely going to die from starvation or dehydration before anything. That’s when you saw mist forming outside. There’s no mist in this village, you thought. Maybe you were just imagining things. That’s when he walked up. Muichiro had a shocked look on his face, seeing your weakened state made him mad. How could that demon do this to you? He used his sword to free you and once he did you collapsed into his arms. He picked you up and took you back to the butterfly mansion.

You woke up looking at the ceiling of the butterfly mansion. You turned to your left and saw Muichiro sitting there holding your hand. A slight blush formed on his face when he saw you had woken up. “Oh your awake. I’ll go get Shinobu.” He got up and a few minutes later Shinobu came in. “She will be fine, I would just like her to stay for the night just in case but she’ll be free to go in the morning.” She smiled at the two of you and left. As soon as she left Muichiro blurted out, “I was really worried about you Y/N. I thought I lost you.” He was staring directly into your eyes. “Tokito, you’d never lose me.” And you pulled him into a hug.

A few weeks after you were admitted to go home, he never left your side. He always went on missions with you unless he absolutely couldn’t, but if he thought something happened he always came. You didn’t mind this at all though. You were glad he cared a lot for you.