𝑮𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒐𝒂𝒓 ❁ɪɴᴏsᴜᴋᴇ❁

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: unpopularwriter25

Inosuke's fierce cough echoed through the small cabin he shared with Tanjiro and Zenitsu. Despite his attempts to brush it off as nothing, the pounding headache and the exhaustion that weighed down his limbs betrayed his facade. Inosuke hated feeling weak, especially in front of others. But this time, he couldn't ignore it.

"What's wrong with you, Inosuke?" Tanjiro asked, concern evident in his voice as he handed Inosuke a cup of herbal tea.

Inosuke scowled, pushing the cup away. "I don't need your pity, Tanjiro! I'm fine!"

"You're not fine," Zenitsu chimed in from his corner, clutching his own blanket tightly. "You sound like you swallowed a boar or something!"

Inosuke grunted in response, burying himself deeper into his makeshift bed of blankets. He refused to admit defeat, but the fever burning through his body left him feeling utterly defeated.

Just then, the cabin door creaked open, and you stepped inside, carrying a tray of steaming soup and a determined expression on your face.

"I brought you some soup, Inosuke," you announced, your voice gentle but firm. "You need to eat something to get your strength back."

Inosuke's eyes widened in surprise, then narrowed in defiance. "I don't need some girl taking care of me. I'm a man! I don't need anyone taking care of me!"

You ignored his protests, setting the tray down beside him. "Whether you like it or not, I'm here to help you. Now, sit up and eat."

Inosuke grumbled under his breath but reluctantly obeyed, allowing you to prop him up against the wall. As you spoon-fed him the soup, he couldn't help but notice the genuine concern in your eyes, softened by the flickering candlelight.

"Why are you doing this?" he muttered between spoonfuls, his voice hoarse.

You smiled softly, brushing a stray lock of hair away from his forehead. "Because I care about you, Inosuke. And I don't want to see you suffer."

Inosuke's cheeks flushed slightly at your words, and for the first time, he allowed himself to lean into your touch, relishing the warmth and comfort it offered.

As the night wore on, you stayed by his side, tending to his needs and offering words of encouragement. And with each passing moment, Inosuke found himself letting his guard down, allowing you to see a side of him that few had ever witnessed.

By the time the first rays of dawn broke through the window, Inosuke's fever had broken, and he felt stronger than he had in days. But more importantly, he realized that sometimes, even the strongest warriors needed someone to lean on. And he was grateful that you had been there for him when he needed it most.