𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 (3) ᴍᴜɪᴄʜɪʀᴏ

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: wisteriaw0rld

You didn’t often spend the night at the mist pillars estate. You offered to leave multiple times as to not be a bother, but he continued on telling you he didn’t mind you spending the night there. When you had arrived at the estate you were just supposed to drop something off. However you got distracted and next thing you knew, the night sky fell.

Even with being in the presence of a hashira, you felt you weren’t able to sleep peacefully. You never really received an undisturbed sleep. And eventually giving up, you left the room you had been staying in at the estate and wandered off outside.

Muichiro had always been a light sleeper. It was easy for him to wake up at the smallest noises. And since you had been in the room right across from his, he could hear your footsteps slowly going to exit the estate.

A small sigh left his lips as he got off his own futon. The first thing he thought of was an attempt of yours to leave. He understood you weren’t as skilled as him and if you were to run into a demon while leaving his estate, he would  blame himself.

It didn’t take long until he paused, not even halfway through looking for you. Of course he had ended up forgetting what he was doing outside. But before he could turn around to head back inside his estate, he heard soft hums coming from his favorite spot to watch the clouds.

He followed the soft noise, quickly assuming it was a demon of some sort. He found you right after. Dancing around a small field with a smile on your face. 

Muichiro moved down to sit on the soft grass as he continued to admire you, listening intently to your mesmerizing humming.

He had been completely silent, not making a noise as he continued to watch you, his eyes not leaving you once. You hadn’t even realized he was there. Your eyes wandered along until they soon fell on Muichiro. 

You paused for a quick second. The moment your humming stopped and your moving came to a halt, Muichiro’s head tilted. A small smile made its way onto your lips.

Muichiro watched as you walked over to him, extending your hand out for him to grab. He averted his gaze away from you before finally putting his hand in yours.

You watched as Muichiro’s stoic face remained although now a light pink hue covered his cheeks. He didn’t at all move as gracefully as you. You had to lead him and show him how to do it but you could tell he was hardly paying attention. More so just admiring you.