𝑺𝒐𝒇𝒕𝒚 ❁sᴀɴᴇᴍɪ❁

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: wisteriaw0rld

“Y/n, it’s so obvious he loves you!” Mitsuri yelled out before plopping a sakura mochi in her mouth. Shinobu nodded in agreement, taking a sip of green tea as she looked over at you, your face red.

The insect pillar smiled softly at your nervous look. “Mitsuri’s right. I’ve never seen him treat another so kindly before.” She told you reassuringly, recalling a few days ago when she caught the two of you talking to each other and sanemi being surprisingly open and kind.

“I don’t really know..” you stated, unconvinced. The two girls looked at each other before looking over at you, a sigh escaping both their lips.

“Y/n, Are you kidding? Have you even seen the way he treats you compared to the other Hashira’s! It’s obvious favoritism!” Shinobu exclaimed, setting her hands at the table making a small thud noise.

Just as you were about to reply, footsteps could be heard approaching. You looked up seeing Sanemi waiting there patiently for you to join him.

“uhm- I’m sorry shinobu, mitsuri, but I promised I’d go to a nearby restaurant with him.” You told the two with a smile before getting up and walking over to Sanemi.

Mitsuri and Shinobu both watched as you left with Sanemi, a smile on both your faces as you began talking to him as he contently listened, a light pink blush on his face.

“They’re so in love!”

“Mhm.”

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚

“Hey, Sanemi, Look at how cute those koi fish look!” You exclaimed, shaking Sanemi’s arm excitedly as your free hand pointed down at the two koi fish dancing around together in the small pond outside of the restaurant.

Sanemi nodded, one of his arms wrapped around you as you had your head resting on his shoulder.

“is that…” uzui, who had so happened to be passing by, noticed his two fellow Hashira’s. “Y/n and sanemi?” Tengen snickered, looking at the female and male who had looked so peaceful.

it was almost funny how obvious it is he likes you.

“pfft, they’re so in love.” Uzui stated before rolling his eyes and finally walking off.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚

Your face flushed as Sanemi had a few flowers in his hand, looking the other way with an embarrassed look and a flustered expression.

With a red face yourself, you took the flowers from his hand as you heard the wind pillar mutter a small, “I love you.” Immediately, you threw your arms over him, pulling him into a tight hug as he hesitantly hugged you back.

The moment you hugged him, you noticed the multiple demon slayers watching the scene unfold while hiding behind a bush that couldn’t even hide half of them. You giggled at the sight. “Sanemi, we’ve got an audience.”

Sanemi let go of the hug and turned around, noticing the Hashira’s and the Kamaboko squad watching from a far.

“You idiots better leave, Right now!” He yelled out angrily, flipping off the large group as they gasped before running off.

“I love you so much sanemi.”

His face quickly turned red as he felt the tips of his ears get hot.

Taisho Secret: Quite literally about every cute moment you had with Sanemi, one of the Hashira’s “accidentally” stumbled upon you two, wondering how despite the difference between you two, you two still obviously love  each other.

ᴀ/ɴ: thank you guys so much for 400+ reads! thank you for the votes too! ILY 🩷