𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒀𝒐𝒖 (2) ❁ᴅᴏᴍᴀ❁

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: wisteriaw0rld

❥Douma always has a playful demeanor. And after he met you, he had only joked about your strength, not taking it seriously. His passive aggressive comments immediately disappear when you take his place as the new upper moon two, making him upper moon three. oops

♡Douma became aggravated at this. But that quickly turns into admiration as he soon learns more about you. 

♡he without a doubt prefers you over the other upper moons, and he, for one, is not afraid to show it. Not like the others care.

♡douma’s admiration can so easily and so quickly turn into love for you. With not having a complete understanding about feelings, he doesn’t even know he loves you.

♡douma’s also much more attracted to your kind persona. He’s not exactly used to others presenting that much kindness to him.

♡your shyness is easily another thing he loves. He especially enjoys teasing you about it.

♡however he’s seen how you can get when provoked. It’s shocking that when something happens to you, you don’t get angered much.

♡but when something happens to your friends, that’s a whole different story.

♡you had fought by douma’s side against a large group of Kinoe ranked demon slayers. (highest rank)

♡you don’t remember much of what happened. The two of you had been easily slaughtering the demon slayers.

♡that was until Douma carelessly let his hand get cut off, as another began aiming for his neck.

♡completely abandoning who you were fighting with, you ran over, killing the slayers in a fast motion with angered eyes.

♡if Douma wasn’t in love with you before, he definitely was now.