𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒀𝒐𝒖 (1) ❁ᴋᴏᴋᴜsʜɪʙᴏ❁

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: wisteriaw0rld

❥kokushibo isn’t one to easily think highly of others. Considering he’s the strongest demon and only second to Kibutsuji, he never pays attention to other demons’ abilities. They never piqued his interest. Then you came along as a new Upper Moon.

♡it was obvious you had potential. Soon enough you rose, gaining the title of upper moon three. It had shocked him of how quickly you rose up the ranks.

♡because of how stoic kokushibo naturally is, it’s obvious he favors you over the other upper moons. They don’t mind. They only find it shocking.

♡when he first took a small liking towards you, he assumed it was only due to your powerful aura. you’re powers catch  him buy surprise but he’ll never admit it.

♡soon after he realized it wasn’t just respect he had for you, even if you were ranked lower than him. 

♡he’d never admit it aloud but he knows he’s developed a crush on you. He’s eternally grateful he’s good at keeping his ‘little’ crush a secret.

♡however his liking to you grows stronger after getting put on a mission with you.

♡kokushibo has little care for putting effort into slaughtering demon slayers. They’re strength and skills are nothing compared to his.

♡he noticed you were the same way. But he also noticed how you would grow slightly angered whenever one of the demon slayers got too close to him.

♡curiously, he allowed a demon slayer to land a single medium-sized cut on his abdomen.

♡despite the cut not being anything for a demon, he saw how angered you got. 

♡the way you lunged forward and mercilessly killed the demon slayer was enough to prove how protective you could grow.

♡needless to say, his feelings only grow stronger.