𝑫𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔 (1) ❁ᴋʏᴏᴊᴜʀᴏ❁

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: x-neochi-x

To think that he would even have this kind of dream. He never experienced this lust before. It was embarrassing for him to even imagine anything of that kind so why did he have this dream all of a sudden?

Did the feelings that Kyojuro kept hidden finally come to the surface after years of holding back? Was it the fact that he was able to see sides of you that no one else was able to see?  

Sweat ran down his forehead as he woke up from this dream. His body was burning, and he was slightly panting. His cheeks were flushed red as his mind wandered to what he just had dreamt.

Seeing your beautiful face beneath him panting and moaning his name while your arms were wrapped around him, made him go crazy. How could he think about his best friend that way?

In a way, he felt embarrassed and disgusted by himself. He felt like he was betraying your trust when he thought about you that way. But he couldn’t help it. These images would be stuck in his mind now.

With the way his cock was pulsing, he couldn’t think straight. He would need an ice-cold shower to calm down for now. Kyojuro couldn’t think how he was going to face you from now on.

The sound of a slap rang through his bedroom as he slapped himself to calm himself down. He needed to face you. You were working on missions often so he couldn’t get distracted by those feelings.

He knew that his mind was trying to tell him something with this dream, something that he didn’t want to embrace before.

Maybe this was the final push that he needed to realize the feelings he had for you, but soon after he confessed to you.