𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 ❁ᴍᴜɪᴄʜɪʀᴏ❁

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: wisteriaw0rld

♡Poor Muichiro has horrible memory and everyone knows that. In some cases, having horrible memory can be a good thing, and in other cases, it’s really bad. For obvious reasons, it’s mostly bad.

♡But when this happened, Muichiro had a win win situation. Muichiro cares deeply about you and out of all the Hashira’s, he only ever hangs out with you. For that reason your company means a lot to him, even if neither of you knew it.

♡Mitsuri and Tengen had also both informed Muichiro about his feelings for you. So when he found out he was in love with you, he sort of forgot that he wasn’t dating you. More so with the way you’re both always clingy to each other.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚ 

You walked around the main garden with nothing else to do. Muichiro was practically clinging onto your arm as he too had nothing else to do. Honestly, unexpected visits from him had gotten normal so you never payed much attention to it.

After a while of walking around, you took a small seat on the grass, Muichiro soon after sat right next to you, a blank expression on his face as he put his head on your shoulder.

It was something he always did. It took a while of getting used to it as your face would always flush at first. Now it had been comforting.

“Love, what are you doing tomorrow?” Muichiro asked, gazing up at the sky as his head was still placed on your shoulder.

“I-“ Right when you about to answer, you paused. Your face slowly began turning a light shade of red as you stiffened. Muichiro felt it, soon after bringing his head off your shoulder. He gave you a small head tilt, amused at your reaction.

“Mui..?” You asked, waiting to see if he even realized what he said. With the amused expression, you were sure he did. “You called me-“

“Are we not dating?” His amused expression faltered as he gave you a more genuinely confused one. You blushed more, not sure at what to say.

Taisho Secret!: Since Muichiro never got a direct answer from you, he spent and entire month thinking the two of you were dating and so Mitsuri had to later explain he hadn’t asked you out yet. Maybe that’s why you got so embarrassed when Muichiro told Zenitsu the two of you were dating.