𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔 ❁ᴏʙᴀɴᴀɪ❁

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: reirasheadconons

Things were way more simple than you thought. Your boyfriend Iguro has been ignoring you for a very long amount of time. That's when you've finally decided to talk to Tengen about it.

"Listen y/n, I believe he's just jealous or something. Honestly, it's in his character to be all quiet and mysterious. Try talking to him about it and solve the problem." You didn't know what to say at all. You couldn't believe Tengen was being mature for one time in his life—and yeah it shocked you—.

You eventually followed his advice.

Later that day, you visited Iguro's training area waiting for him to show up. To your surprise, not only he never did, but also Sanemi took his place. Of course you knew all of that wasn't a coincidence. Your boyfriend was being very childish and you hated that. All those events were just enough for you to get pissed of and return back home.

As you were carefully opening the door, you couldn't help but notice lights coming from your room. Oh no, you thought to yourself, if it was indeed a demon, you were in serious danger.

You slowly moved towards your room and quickly turned off the lights. The creature inside your room looked very puzzled and you surely knew you caught it off guard. Now, it was the perfect time for you to get rid of it.

Without hesitation, you grabbed your katana and rushed with force near your enemy. And that's when you understood your big mistake. The 'intruder' inside your room was not other than Iguro. Thanks to Kaburamaru, you knew the person in front of you was not other than your boyfriend.

"Yoo" that's all Iguro said, while you stood there, puzzled, shocked and really embarrassed. "IGURO ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW? I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU ALL DAY LONG AND ALL THIS TIME YOU WERE HERE??" This time you were furious, your eyes were full of tears as you continued talking. "You should have least told me you didn't want to see me. I would have listened to you-"

He moved closer to you, hugging you, making you feel wanted as he for the first time, decided to give you an explanation about everything. "I want you to be around me and I want you stay with me. Everything is my fault alright?" He smiled. You've missed that smile.

"I got jealous. Last week you were hanging out all the time with Rengoku. I don't hate you and I will neve do so. Please forgive me, angel." He again smiled at you, kissing you on the cheek.

"You are being really cute right now." And yeah you both got back to your usual selves.