𝑫𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔 (2) ❁ᴛᴇɴɢᴇɴ❁

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: x-neochi-x

For Uzui it was clear the whole time that he found you attractive. But he never made a move on you, knowing that you hated people that were like that. That’s why he decided to at least build a good platonic relationship with you.

But now it seemed like it was going to be ruined by a single dream. Uzui did have these kinds of dreams more often than you might think, especially if he was away for a longer mission. But none of them included you.

Now that he had this fantasy of you naked in front of him, he couldn’t help but chuckle at his foolishness. Was he really going to risk your friendship for his satisfaction? But fuck… you looked so hot beneath him. The way your eyes looked at him kept him hooked on you.

He knew it was wrong, so fucking wrong, but he couldn’t think of anything else at the moment besides fucking you until you were only able to think of him. Was it love that he felt or just pure lust?

Right now, he wasn’t able to tell the difference between those two feelings. How was he going to face you now? Was he going to tease you like always, knowing that one of your annoyed expressions would be in his next dream about you?

Maybe he would be able to go drinking with you again. Your reactions when you were drunk did something to him. At first, he thought that it was only the alcohol that made him feel that way, but now that he was sitting on his futon, fisting his cock while thinking about you, he knew that it was lust that he felt towards you.

One day he would make you his, he was sure of it. It may take some time, but he wasn’t going to give up.