𝑬𝒚𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒚 ❁ᴍᴜɪᴄʜɪʀᴏ❁

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: that-one-p00kie

“How did you get all bruised up like this!?” Muichiro let out a chuckle at the sight of your worried face as you scolded him.

“It was only a spar with the Serpent and Wind Pillar, nothing much.”

“They ganged up on you!!??” Your voice grew louder in disbelief, making the young Pillar wince ever so slightly.

“Come on, it's not like that. That means they didn't underestimate me, no?”

“And look at what that got you into! I know you're strong, but they could've and should've held back a little. If it's a friendly spar, then why aren't the results friendly??”

Your brows tugged in annoyance as you looked down at his body. Here you were, carefully tending to the bruises on his arms and torso. After compressing said bruises with a warm damp cloth, you poured a necessary amount of oil and massaged them gently. Meanwhile the young Pillar could only smile in amusement at your devastation, secretly touched by how concerned you were over a ‘few’ bruises.

“I don't get what's the big deal about it. I've dealt with worse injuries, y'know.”

“That's because you were dealing with a demon, it couldn't be helped. But this was very much likely avoidable had those two reckless bastards put their minds to it.”

“There, there. No need to get so worked up over it.”

You let out a huff at his words, still begrudgingly tending to his purple-tinted spots. Without realizing, your eyes traced along his body. Sometimes you forget he trains, and that he was no ordinary 14 year-old; it was baffling how someone this young could be so well built. Your hands kept their work on autopilot, but your gaze was observing; taking in the contours of his muscles, the curves of his biceps, and the well-highlighted abs. Noticing your stare, Muichiro smirked.

“Liking the view?” he questioned teasingly as his voice lowered.

“W-What!?” you blinked yourself conscious as you felt your heart taking a leap and blood rushing to your face.

“Wanna touch them?” he pushed further as a smug grin tugged at his lips.

“S-Shut up!!” In reflex, you smacked him by the arm with your face all red.

“Ow!”

“That's what you get for sputtering nonsense.”

“You do like it though, don't you?” The smirk remained on his face.

You abruptly got up to your feet, turning on your heel and walking away wordlessly.

“Huh? Where are you going? Wait for me! Didn't you promise to play paper planes with me?” With that, Muichiro quickly got up and began following you.