𝑬𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔 ❁ᴇɴᴍᴜ❁

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: myslutwritings

• So do y’all remember the mugen train arc? (let’s just pretend Enmu won and received a greater amount of Muzans blood)

• With more of Master Muzan’s blood Enmu becomes bold enough to challenge an upper-ranked demon in a duel for their place.

• That is when he encounters you.

• Tried to take your place but rightfully got his ass kicked.

• Boy, losing was an understatement. you fr ended his whole ass career.

• Enmu is usually infatuated with demons who are stronger than him. But you? Nah, bro just gets pissed off.

• This little shit is INCREDIBLY envious of you and your blood demon art! LIKE NO JOKE.

• It comes to a point where he just becomes more and more obsessive with the thought of beating you.

• Doesn’t challenge any of the other uppermoon demons. Just you and you alone. (You’re a victim fr)

• He battles you for your place over and over and over again.

• You grow aggravated with his obnoxious behavior. You do know it’s only normal between demons to act this way but you can’t help but feel annoyed anyway.

• You’ve beat his puny ass every damn time so why does he only continue to attempt and beat you?? Enmu just flat-out embarrasses himself every time.

• The reason why he persistently challenges you to a duel is because you beat him every time. So Enmu’s desperation grows increasingly high and now he’s convinced he has to beat you. This only grows his obsession and desire for your place. No one else fixates him as much as you do. Enmu’s more than determined now.

• These arrogant ongoing battles become more like a game. (At least to you)

• Enmu takes it seriously while you view it all as child’s play.

• Enmu quite literally despises your guts because of your otherworldly powers and the way you get special treatment by the demon king himself.

• Oh, he wants it ALL.

• However, despite his hatred towards you he does get to know you due to you being the only demon he sees every night when the both of you duel..

• Eventually his envious behavior decreases and he notices how beautiful/handsome, cunning, and beyond majestic you are..

• Bro’s jealousy and undying hatred turns to legit WORSHIP

• Then you’re like: ???

• I THOUGHT YOU HATED ME? is what you say in your mind when you notice his sudden change in demeanor. 

• The brutal battles die down and you could almost say you two were ‘friendly’

• Enmu still envies you though. Just not as much as he used to. He’s surprised himself when he notices that he’s growing soft towards you.

• Y’all want from enemies to friends. However, slight tension remains.

• Basically frenemies. That’s how to describe the current situation between y’all.

• Eventually Enmu realizes how unique your abilities are and no longer envies you. his jealousy and hatred dies down as the two of you interact more and more.

• Enmu has never been close with anyone before. He barely interacts with the other demons. Others find him eccentric hence why they never put in any effort to chat with him. (They’re demons after all)

• You’re different than the others which is why he chose to battle with you in the first place.

• Usually when he met up with you the two of you would just fight but those fights turned into just plain old insults to wholeheartedly conversations.

• Enmu is aware of what love is. So it’s no lie when he then tells you he has feelings for you.

• You are surprised by this because affection is extremely rare between demons. No one has ever heard of two demons falling in love. Most of them consider relationships to be a waste of time.

• However, You and Enmu are different.

• The both of you end up together. At first you thought this relationship was going to be a complete failure.

• Spoiler alert; it’s not in the SLIGHTEST!

• Enmu falls hard. LIKE REAL HARD.

• Worships you more than he does Muzan

• An ideal date would be to go out hunting with him. The both of you kill those pitiful humans. Enmu is enamored with the way you kill your victims and how elegant you look while doing it. 

• He’s jealous of anyone and anything that comes near you but is really good at hiding it.

• You notice every time though. However, you find his jealousy cute. You reassure him that you love him and only him! (Which Enmu really appreciates)

• This zesty demon is crazy for you. I KID YOU NOT HE’S BEYOND CRAZY FOR YOU.

• He didn’t realize he would love you this much. Enmu wants you to be by his side for all eternity!

• Dreads the thought of you leaving him.

• Y’all crack constant jokes about how you guys were hardcore enemies in the past.

• Enmu digs your sense of humor. You have your own personality unlike the other demons he encounters.

• Overall, this man loves you and worships the ground you walk upon. If you asked him to get on his knees for you and bark like a dog he definitely would 💀💀