𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒀𝒐𝒖 (3) ❁ᴀᴋᴀᴢᴀ❁

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: wisteriaw0rld

❥Akaza always respects the other upper moons except douma even if they do annoy him on multiple occasions. Then he met you. Not only had you gotten along well with each other but he was impressed by your abilities.

♡Akaza doesn’t often meet shy demons. Then he met you. And despite being such a high rank, you remained with a kind and shy personality.

♡it impressed him that despite being so strong you still treated others with kindness. Most demons simply choose to flaunt their strength.

♡it only shocks him more when realizing the full strength hidden in you.

♡He knew you were strong considering your place in the twelve Kizuki. But he had never seen your true potential.

♡but with being so kind, who knew you’d have so much strength to you. 

♡of course he knows about your strength. But he‘s never chosen to look into it.

♡that was until he encountered you while you had been busy fending off a few demon slayers. They were lowly ranked. And it was obvious you were toying with them.

♡but you had stopped the moment you saw one of them heading for akaza, who was admiring you from afar

♡you had quickly killed all of them in a quick second before beginning to mumble about how annoying they are.

♡yeah, now he’s head over heels in love.