𝑫𝒆𝒗𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ❁ᴍᴜᴢᴀɴ❁

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: raiinbqw

Muzan desired one thing: immortality. It would fix all of his problems. He could be rid of those pathetic Demon Slayers, especially that piece of shit with the hanafuda earrings. He just needed that blue spider lily. It would grant him that immortality, the one thing that could save him, the one thing that could grant him rest. Except…

“I’ve been giving these demons my blood left and right. They can’t even give me anything in return. No matter how many Hashiras they slaughter, it’ll all go to waste if I don’t have that flower.” Ah there he goes, ranting about his frustration. “At least, I have one thing that can always make me feel better….”

As he made his way down a couple of stairs, his surroundings were dark and the floor was covered in blood, the smell of corpses and bones causing an odor. Finally he arrives at an iron door, and opens it.

     “QUIT IT.

“I thought you would’ve realized that your attempts to get your restraints off were pointless, my love.“

HE had approached you, his aura getting darker with each step his spontaneously clean dress shoes took, sending shivers down your spine. You were more than aware that he is a vile and cold person, but what could you do? He was far stronger and smarter. It didn’t help that he was possessive over you, his little flower. Caressing your soft warm cheek with his cold hand and sharp nails, his crimson orbs stared into yours, which such…love and care. If only he acted like what he says.

MUZAN put a hand under his chin, pacing forward in though, which surprised you. Was this man that had the image of perfection actually thinking about something? As much as you were surprised, you wondered what he wanted from you and why he came here in the first place.

“I’ve been thinking, love. Since you’re human and I want us to live forever….why not become what I am…perfection…”

He hated your hesitation. It made him believe that you’re putting yourself first and that, that’s selfish in his book. So he kicked your cheek in impatience. “Your hesitation makes my blood boil. I’ve been a good partner. I give you food, love, a nice place to sleep, and you’re hesitating?!” Muzan yelled as you stayed silent, knowing interrupting Muzan wouldn’t be good.

“You’re becoming a demon whether you like it or not…” Muzan stuck his finger into your arm, injecting his blood into your body. To say it was painful is an understatement. Let me tell you, that was worse than a vaccine.

After he injected a good amount of his blood, he left alone as always. He never really had time for you considering his position and hunger for the blue spider lily. He loved you, he truly did. Just in his own toxic, selfish way.

Muzan checked you on everyday, trying to see your transformation as a demon. Except….there wasn’t one. He was in shock to find that you’re completely human. Of course, he had to do some research as to why. Let me tell you, this took weeks after weeks to find the specific case, but he found out your body was immune to his blood. In other words, you will never become a demon. Ever.

Muzan was devastated by this discovery. For the first time in forever, his cold heart was bleeding, and tears fell from his eyes. He banged the table in frustration as he started throwing down all the books in the research room before promptly turning to leave.

“NO. If there’s a blue spider lily, there is most definitely a way to turn Y/N into a demon.” The demon king snapped his fingers, summoning 2 demons to his presence. They were bowing and said nothing as Muzan was already angered. “Watch over Y/N. I’m going to be working late. Make sure she’s behaving herself.”

He didn’t care what that book said.

He didn’t care how long it took.

He wanted you with him…

for eternity.