𝑫𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔 (4) ❁ɢɪʏᴜ❁

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: x-neochi-x

Giyuu didn’t know what was going on when he had the dream. At first, he thought that he had some kind of fever, but his high temperature didn’t seem to come from a fever. It came from the dream he just had. What did even happen in the dream?

He didn’t quite remember at first, but his body was showing the reaction. Sweat was covering his normally cool skin; his cock was hard and pulsing, his breathing was quickened.  Did he get poisoned or something? Those reactions were so weird and new to him.

A sigh left him when he realized what it was. He had a dirty dream about you… Why did this have to happen to him? You were his best friend. Why did he have to ruin this by having this kind of dream? Why did he have to have the desire to fuck you, make you scream his name.

That kind of thought never crossed his mind before. Was he still in a daze from sleeping or did he drink yesterday? No, he only saw you yesterday when he walked in on you bathing in the Hot Springs. It was embarrassing, but he thought he would just forget about it.

Well, he had the answer for that now. He tried to jerk himself off, which didn’t work. He just couldn’t cum. A frustrated grunt escaped him as he settled for a cold shower.

But still, as the cold droplets cooled down his burning skin, he only was able to think about you and how you looked bathing. You were so beautiful and sexy. How couldn’t he have noticed this before? Giyuu knew he shouldn’t think that way about you, but it was impossible for him.