𝑮𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔 ❁ᴍᴜɪᴄʜɪʀᴏ❁

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: xoxoxkisses

You and Muichiro were walking through the forest after a long training session. You both decided it was a nice enough fall day to rest outside the estate. It wasn’t too hot or too cold, and the breeze outside felt nice.

   The two of you found a field surrounded by trees. You decided to sit under a ginkgo tree. The leaves were turning a beautiful yellow color and were falling slowly around you. Muichiro came and sat down beside you and closed his eyes. You were cloud watching while he took a short nap.

You were lost in your thoughts when you felt a weight on your legs. You looked down and saw that Muichiro had fallen onto your lap. You were taken slightly aback, Muichiro never slept this hard. Too scared to wake him, you remained still and slowly drifted into your own nap. Once you woke up the sun was slowly setting and Muichiro was no longer on your lap, you were on his. You shot up and looked at him. The face he made had shown he was a little surprised by your reaction.

You scooted back to your own area and tried to take your mind off of it. He was just being nice you thought. You reached up to fix your hair when you felt something in your hair, a yellow ginkgo leaf. You thought one fell in your hair, but you kept picking more out.

  “Oh, you noticed the leaves.”

You turned towards Muichiro confused. “What do you mean?” You asked tilting your head. He just stared at you with his normal black stare.

“I thought you looked really peaceful, so I wanted to see how many leaves I could put in your hair before you woke up.”

  You felt a blush immediately come over your face. That surely wasn’t what you were expecting him to say. You stared at him for what felt like forever, but just then a small squirrel jumped on the branch right over Muichiro and a bunch of leaves fell on him. You broke out into a huge laughter while Muichiro mumbled something.

You laughed for what felt like forever. Once you stopped you noticed Muichiro wasn’t there anymore, looking everywhere you all a sudden felt the weight of the leaves crash onto you. That’s when you looked up and saw Muichiro hanging from the tree, with the same laughter you had when the same thing happened to him. You couldn’t even be mad, you laughed along with him. After a while the two of you headed back to his estate, each with a small golden leaf in your hair.

Thank you guys so much for 1k+ reads!! 🫶