𝑮𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 ❁ᴅᴏᴍᴀ❁

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: douma-s-bride

❁ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴀᴜ
❁ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀɪᴛʏ ᴀᴜ

Hot steam was all around the bathroom and the sound of water sprinkling echoed all over the room. You stepped into the shower closing the curtain. You had a busy day and needed to relax a bit while waiting for Douma to return home. Since he was'nt there you decided to sing a song you wanted to sing to him once you had the courage to do so. He never heard you sing once mostly because you were too shy to do it in front of him and you were a bit intimidated since he is famous for his acting and singing. You never really wanted fame but you somehow ended up being Douma's assistant and his significant other over time. You slowly began to hum a melody and sing the word imagining him holding you in his arms.

"You keep me holding on

Bated breath, it's always something

Baby, you like to play your games

Messing with my brain like it's nothing"

You never knew what to expect with him and each day was different. You have been with him for so long you knew that even being famous was tiring for him and about his true self more than others people who just see him for his fame. Even now you sometime have a hard time knowing how he feels since he is always smiling. Yet you stayed by his side no matter what for the better and the worst. You came to care a lot for him and supported him at your best. You always did your job perfectly and professionally even in the most tedious situations.

"When you call, I come running right over the edge

And I'm falling, ooh 

Got me chasing these eight letters, three words to say

I'm all in"

This song was the perfect exemple to describe how much you would give everything for him. There was strong feelings in the way you interpreted those words

"Don't you know, baby

I would give you the world?

Would you take it from me?

Can't you see I would do

Oh, everything for you?

I'd steal you the moon, and the sun, and the stars, everyone

If you would just say I'm your girl

I'd give you the world, I'd give you the world"

Once you finished singing you stopped the shower and wrapped yourself in a towel. You heard a small chuckle nearby the door It was your boyfriend who had some tears in his eyes

" My, my!! is'nt my lovely y/n is so eager to sing me a beautiful melody"

You did'nt expect him to be back so soon. you were trying not to blush but it was a bit late. He poked your cheek teasing you in a playful tone

" Please don't hide your gorgeous voice darling I would love to hear you more"

He spins you in a hug and procceed to carry you into your shared bedroom humming in a sing song voice." It's a little cold in paradise tonight don't you think ?"