Chapter 4: Bet Right!

[The system has automatically bound the Thunder Goddess Jiang Han within the host's range. The host can perfectly eavesdrop on Jiang Han's inner thoughts!]

[Jiang Han is the youngest top awakener in Kyushu, possessing SSS-level thunder attribute talent. She is the closed-door disciple of the Hall Master of the Thunder Hall and the designated next Hall Master of the Thunder Hall. She also works part-time as a mentor at the Imperial Capital Great Emperor Academy!

In her previous life before rebirth, she accepted the host's original body owner as her student. Because she failed to see that the original owner was an ungrateful traitor, she was betrayed and ambushed by her most beloved student, Lin Tianming, during the trial to become a god.

Although she did not die on the spot after being ambushed and even ascended to become the Thunder God, she ultimately only lasted a few days in the disaster-filled land before her life ended in a tragic demise.]

So this is Jiang Han's experience before rebirth?

Before the voice of the Goddess Luck System sounded, Lin Xingyun still held a trace of luck. Now that the system has said so, and he can eavesdrop on Jiang Han's inner thoughts, that last bit of luck has also vanished.

I really am not a decent person!

Ah, pfft! It's the original Lin Tianming, who shares my name, that isn't a decent person!

I am an honest person who traveled here from Blue Star, and I helped you all by replacing the soul of that scumbag. It's like I've avenged you all in advance!

"Kid, what are you daydreaming about? Are you too nervous to see me? Don't be nervous. Just casually display your SSS-level talent. If it's real, I'll ensure you directly enter the Imperial Capital Great Emperor Academy for further study!"

[This brat… Has he discovered that I've been reborn? Why is he daydreaming there? This seems a bit different from the situation when I met him before my rebirth…]

Hearing the inner voice of this elegant teacher, Jiang Han, Lin Tianming realized he could no longer continue to ponder his strategy.

To avoid Jiang Han's suspicion, he took a deep breath and pretended to be reserved.

"Sorry, Teacher Jiang Han, I got a bit too excited when I heard you're a teacher at the Imperial Capital Great Emperor Academy."

"It's okay, kid. Come on, let me see your Godhand skill. Just casually replicate one of the basic skills I show you."

As she spoke, Teacher Jiang Han demonstrated three of the lowest-level thunder attribute skills for Lin Tianming.

Despite this demonstration, Jiang Han did not believe that Lin Tianming could replicate the three low-level thunder attribute skills she demonstrated.

As a reborn individual, she knew Lin Tianming at this time very well.

[Generally, no matter how strong an SSS-level talent is, they have to start learning from the basic low-level skills and gradually advance. But this brat's SSS-level talent is a bit different.]

[It's no surprise that this brat would replicate my highest-level thunder banishment spell without me casting any super-level thunder spells, shocking my eyes, and attracting my attention. This way, I won't just guarantee his admission to the Imperial Capital Great Emperor Academy but also consider taking him as a student.]

[What a schemer, traitor!]

[I must admit, your awakened talent is indeed stunning, the strongest SSS talent ever. But this time… your teacher won't be fooled by you, a traitor!]