Chapter 101: Jiang Han's Fear of Being Plundered! Will Tianming Still Kill Her f

Chapter 101: Jiang Han's Fear of Being Plundered! Will Tianming Still Kill Her for the Heart of Thunder?

Lin Tianming leisurely stayed in the thunder pool. This was the most relaxed he had been since he started the thunder pool training, almost like taking a bath.

It would be perfect if there was a maid beside him to give him a shoulder rub!

After a brief shock, Jiang Han took a deep breath and asked, "Xiao Tianming, where did you learn this fire attribute skill?"

Talking about this, Lin Tianming told her that he had absorbed the Fire Spirit Pearl and learned Wang Yanran's skill, which he had forgotten to mention earlier.

By telling Jiang Han this, Lin Tianming hoped she could help him think about whether the Hand of God ability could be further developed.

If he could truly absorb the corresponding attribute power crystals produced by god-level monsters after their death indefinitely, he could quickly learn a large number of powerful skills by killing monsters.

He even fantasized about finding hundreds of power crystals similar to the Fire Spirit Pearl from thunder attribute monsters and learning all of Jiang Han's skills through plunder.

If possible, and with enough resources from monster attribute power crystals, he could plunder the powerful skills of reborn goddesses like Wang Yanran, Ye Qingxue, Feng Lan, and Tianshui.

As he thought about it, Lin Tianming couldn't help but envision a future where he was proficient in various attribute abilities, his face full of excitement.

"Just like I said earlier, Teacher Jiang Han, is there any way to get me more god-level monster power crystals like the Fire Spirit Pearl? If it turns out I can plunder indefinitely, wouldn't I be able to learn all your thunder attribute skills? Haha!"

"You want... you want... unlimited... unlimited plunder?" Jiang Han seemed dazed, her expression fluctuating.

Her mindset was also becoming unstable.

Lin Tianming hadn't yet heard her nearly collapsing thoughts, so he nodded.

"Right now, it's just a thought. Without additional god-level monster power crystals like the Fire Spirit Pearl, I don't even have the chance to practice. Teacher Jiang Han, you've been so good to me, wholeheartedly developing my potential. You wouldn't not help me, right?"

Jiang Han's eyes flickered, even showing a hint of fear.

"God-level monster power crystals are not easy to find. There are no more god-level monsters in the Land of Calamity. To find them, you can only go to the Magic Tomb I mentioned before... It's still sealed, and after the Faceless Fire Spirit Spider forced its way out, our people from the Nine Provinces guard it day and night. Your idea is hard to realize in the short term."

[I thought the Fire Spirit Pearl produced by the Faceless Fire Spirit Spider after its death was taken by Wang Yanran, but it was used by you to trigger your Hand of God...]

[What's meant to come will come. I really can't escape this fate of being plundered by you...]

Jiang Han's repressed thoughts were finally overheard by Lin Tianming. Originally in a good mood, he felt a sudden jolt in his heart.

How did his Hand of God's ability to plunder god-level monster power crystals remind Teacher Jiang Han of the unbearable memory of being murdered in his past life?

At this moment, Jiang Han was still lost in thought, her mind flashing back to the day she became a god. At the critical moment of success, she was betrayed by Lin Tianming.