Chapter 109: The Blue Crystal Water Tiger Cubs Seeking Help! To Help or Not to H

Chapter 109: The Blue Crystal Water Tiger Cubs Seeking Help! To Help or Not to Help?

Although Jiang Han's sudden appearance startled Lin Tianming, seeing her smile again as usual reassured him.

This was the Jiang Han teacher he was familiar with!

Without continuing to bicker with Jiang Han, Lin Tianming turned his attention back to the Beast Master and the Blue Crystal Water Tiger.

This was the first time Lin Tianming had encountered an awakened ability user who was a Beast Master since he had crossed over.

He was very eager to see if this Beast Master could indeed subdue the Blue Crystal Water Tiger.

"My luck is truly great today! First, I came across a wounded Level 25 Blue Moon Wolf King, and now I've encountered a heavily injured Level 26 Blue Crystal Water Tiger, and it even has two cubs that were just born not long ago!"

"If I can tame a Blue Crystal Water Tiger cub and nurture a bond from a young age, it will definitely be more in sync than directly taming an adult Blue Crystal Water Tiger!"

"Blue Crystal Water Tiger, you're badly injured right now. Why don't you just give up resisting? Hand over your two cubs to me, and I'll let you go. How about that?"

The Beast Master was eyeing the two Blue Crystal Water Tiger cubs with greed.

Today, he and his sister came to visit the Imperial Capital University and then hurriedly arrived at the Lost Forest to see if there were any awakened beasts worth taming.

These two Blue Crystal Water Tiger cubs seemed perfect—one for himself and one as a gift for his sister.

Faced with the Beast Master's greed, the Level 26 Blue Crystal Water Tiger let out an angry roar.

It opened its mouth, and a surge of water shot towards the Beast Master.

Seeing that the Blue Crystal Water Tiger was unwilling to submit, the Beast Master's eyes turned cold.

"If you won't hand over your two cubs willingly, don't blame me for being ruthless. Go, Blue Moon Wolf King!"

Howl!

The Level 25 Blue Moon Wolf King howled, and the blue moon pattern on its head glowed, forming a blue moon phenomenon in front of it.

Boom!

In an instant, a blue moon beam shot out, clashing with the Blue Crystal Water Tiger's water jet.

Without the support of its Blue-faced Wolf pack and being a level lower, the Blue Moon Wolf King's solo combat ability was no match for the Blue Crystal Water Tiger. The blue moon beam was quickly dispersed by the water jet.

"As expected, in solo combat, the Blue Moon Wolf King, which relies on pack support to exhibit its strongest combat power, is far inferior to the Blue Crystal Water Tiger."

Although the Blue Moon Wolf King's attack was destroyed instantly, the Beast Master remained confident in defeating the Level 26 Blue Crystal Water Tiger.

"The stronger you are, the more it proves that taking your two Blue Crystal Water Tiger cubs is the right choice! Crimson Plume, come forth!"

As he spoke, the Beast Master raised his right hand, a crimson mark glowing in his palm.

With the mark glowing, a fire-feathered crimson bird appeared and flew out.

"A Level 27 fire-element awakened beast, Crimson Plume! Teacher Jiang Han, what is that mark in the Beast Master's palm?"