Chapter 162: Super Forbidden Spell Kills Level 90 Dark Lock! This is the Consequ

Chapter 162: Super Forbidden Spell Kills Level 90 Dark Lock! This is the Consequence of Bullying Senior Hua!

Outside her home, Hua Yufei was just about to enter when a mysterious hooded man, surrounded by chains, suddenly appeared in front of her.

This hooded man was the core member of the Yellow-robed Church, Dark Lock, who had previously been tricked into fleeing by Lin Tianming.

Feeling the oppressive aura from the other party, Hua Yufei immediately retreated and coldly shouted, "Who are you?"

"Who I am is not important. You only need to know that I am here to send you on your way!"

Dark Lock, hidden under the hood, revealed a sinister expression, and the chains surrounding him immediately attacked Hua Yufei.

Seeing this, Hua Yufei quickly dodged.

The place where she had been standing was smashed into a deep pit by Dark Lock's chains.

The commotion from the fight outside the yard caught the attention of Huang Yiyi inside. Holding her unfinished ice cream, she immediately ran to the door to see what was happening.

Seeing Huang Yiyi trying to come out, Hua Yufei immediately shouted, "Don't come out, Yiyi!"

Startled by Hua Yufei's shout, Huang Yiyi trembled but couldn't help but say, "But Sister Hua, you seem to be in danger..."

"It's okay, I can handle it myself. Remember, no matter what happens, don't come out!"

Just after warning Huang Yiyi, Dark Lock, standing at the door of Hua Yufei's house, turned around excitedly, emitting a chilling aura, and looked at Huang Yiyi.

"My lord, I have a way to save her. If you come with me obediently, I can spare her!"

Hearing Dark Lock's address, Huang Yiyi turned pale, "You... you're one of those strange people!"

Triggered by bad memories, a more sinister and terrifying aura than Dark Lock's began to emanate from Huang Yiyi.

Both Dark Lock, who came to capture her, and Hua Yufei, who was protecting her, were frightened.

Regardless of whether they could survive Huang Yiyi's out-of-control black mist, if they did survive, they would have to search for Huang Yiyi again.

Based on Huang Yiyi's erratic global wandering, she could appear on the other side of the planet this time.

Once she left Kyushu, it would be difficult for Hua Yufei to use Kyushu's power to find her, and the Yellow-robed Church would also find it hard to locate her outside Kyushu.

This was something neither side wanted, so they immediately tried to calm Huang Yiyi.

"Yiyi, calm down. If you disappear like this, I won't be able to explain to Junior Lin, and he won't be able to come to see you in the future!"

"My lord, please calm down!"

Mentioning Lin Tianming helped stabilize Huang Yiyi's emotions, and the black mist around her quickly dissipated.

"Don't worry, Yiyi. I'll protect you. Don't lose control every time something happens. This way, you'll never solve any problem. Just stay in the yard. There's an array around my house that can block even top-level Awakeners. Even if I can't beat him, he won't be able to take you away!"

Hua Yufei immediately comforted Huang Yiyi further to stabilize her emotions.

Then she launched an attack on Dark Lock.

Falling Blossoms!

The entire street was instantly filled with a rain of colorful petals, each containing endless killing intent.