Chapter 90: Conquering the Ice Condensation Bell! Tianshui is Shocked by Lin Tia

Chapter 90: Conquering the Ice Condensation Bell! Tianshui is Shocked by Lin Tianming's Psionic Ascender Identity!

"Tianshui teacher, I saw you use a water attribute skill just now that flooded the entire ice abyss with such power. Are you a top-tier awakener?"

"Not quite, I am still five levels below your teacher Jiang Han, but with this Water Spirit Bridge, I believe I will catch up soon."

Lin Tianming saw that the water attribute skill Tianshui used just now had the power of a super-level forbidden spell and thought she was also a top-tier awakener.

He was surprised to learn that Tianshui was still five levels away from being a top-tier awakener.

However, when he heard Tianshui mention his teacher Jiang Han, Lin Tianming decided to tease this Tianshui teacher.

"Oh, still five levels away? Wait... Tianshui teacher, how do you know my teacher is Jiang Han?"

Tianshui's pretty face showed some panic when Lin Tianming asked this question.

[When communicating with little brother Tianming, I accidentally mentioned my past life's memory. He is not a reborn person, so I must be careful when talking to him in the future to avoid exposing my rebirth secret!]

Hearing Tianshui's self-reminder, Lin Tianming, who was deliberately teasing her, was amused.

Under Lin Tianming's seemingly restrained laughter, Tianshui organized her words: "You have become so famous recently that even in Shui Jing Academy, I can learn about you online. I saw a video introducing you, which mentioned that your teacher is Jiang Han, the youngest top-tier awakener in the Nine Provinces!"

After explaining, Tianshui, who had come up with a temporary reason, still felt a little uneasy, fearing Lin Tianming would continue to ask questions, leading her to make a mistake.

Lin Tianming, just teasing the gentle female teacher, knew not to go too far.

He didn't continue to ask: "I didn't expect to be so famous, it seems I need to keep a low profile in the future!"

"Yes!"

Tianshui echoed, feeling relieved in her heart.

[The rebirth secret is my biggest reliance in this life, and I must keep it. Even to the closest people, I can't say it. This is for the sake of those around me and myself!]

Lin Tianming held back his laughter the whole time, enjoying listening to Tianshui's thoughts of keeping her rebirth secret.

These goddess reborn people indeed think they are unique, just like the protagonists in those rebirth novels.

Lin Tianming and Tianshui left the original site of the Nether Cold Bridge and unknowingly arrived at an ancient ruins battlefield.

Various weapons that had existed for an unknown period were frozen here, and Lin Tianming's eyes lit up at first sight.

But upon closer inspection, he found that the weapons frozen in this ancient ruins battlefield were all very ordinary ancient weapons, very outdated.

Not seeing anything worth taking, Lin Tianming looked at Tianshui.

"Tianshui teacher, did you specifically learn about this Ice and Snow Secret Realm before coming here? Are there any good treasures here?"

Surprised that Lin Tianming would ask her this question, Tianshui looked at the center of the ancient ruins battlefield.

[Little brother Tianming really asked the right person. In my previous life, I almost explored the entire Ice and Snow Secret Realm and know everything in it. But in my previous life, I didn't get the most suitable Water Spirit Bridge.]