Chapter 88: The Gentle Goddess of Tianshui! Too Gentle to Kill the Original Owne

Chapter 88: The Gentle Goddess of Tianshui! Too Gentle to Kill the Original Owner, Only Wants to Escape Reality!

At the same time Lin Tianming discovered Tianshui, Tianshui, who was walking on the waves on the Nether Cold Bridge, also noticed Lin Tianming immediately.

Standing on the huge wave, she looked calmly at Lin Tianming, who had already reached the other side, but her heart was far from calm.

[It's him again... I hoped not to see each other in this life, so why did I encounter little brother Tianming in the Ice and Snow Secret Realm?]

[Shouldn't he be obediently cultivating and leveling up in the Imperial Capital Great Emperor Academy in this life?]

Due to encountering Lin Tianming, waves surged in her heart. Tianshui took a deep breath and continued to quickly traverse the Nether Cold Bridge on the waves.

Compared to Lin Tianming, a low-level awakener who had just awakened his ability for more than two months, Tianshui easily crossed the Nether Cold Bridge.

Neither the Nether souls on the bridge nor the increasingly terrifying cold as one approached the other side could hinder Tianshui in the slightest.

Watching Tianshui swiftly cross the Nether Cold Bridge, and recalling the girl who followed Tianshui during the day and called her Teacher Tianshui, Lin Tianming was certain she was a high-level awakener.

[Why do I feel like he seems a bit... afraid of me? Could it be that he recognizes me?]

[That should be impossible. I'm the one who was reborn. He should have entered the secret realm with that girl by his side and got separated. Encountering me, a stranger, made him so vigilant.]

Tianshui stared at Lin Tianming for a while, then showed a gentle smile like water: "Don't be nervous, I'm also an awakener seeking opportunities in this Ice and Snow Secret Realm. Little brother, we met at the ancient architecture complex in Lingnan Ancient City during the day. I remember there was a girl of similar age by your side. You must have been separated in this secret realm, right?"

Whether it was her inner voice or her tone of speaking, Lin Tianming couldn't feel any killing intent from this Teacher Tianshui.

He hesitated for a moment, then nodded: "Yes, we got separated as soon as we entered this Ice and Snow Secret Realm."

Tianshui was not surprised by Lin Tianming's answer.

She gently explained to Lin Tianming: "Once you enter this Ice and Snow Secret Realm, even if you come in with someone, you will be randomly teleported to a point within it. I didn't expect we were so fated to be teleported to this Nether Cold Bridge."

"It is quite a coincidence." Lin Tianming didn't want to be so fated with Tianshui.

Meeting her meant facing another mess left by the original owner.

Not only did he not want to be fated with Tianshui, but Tianshui also didn't want such a fate with him.

[Such fate is not a good thing. If possible, I really don't want to meet you again in this life...]

With a sigh in her heart, Tianshui maintained her gentle and soft expression, making it hard for anyone to get angry at such a gentle woman.

"My name is Tianshui, a teacher at Shuijing Academy in Donghai City, Kyushu. What's your name, little brother?"

Knowing who he was but pretending it was the first time they met, Lin Tianming also responded as she wished.

"You're actually a teacher at a high-level awakener academy? Nice to meet you, Teacher Tianshui. My name is Lin Tianming, a student at the Imperial Capital Great Emperor Academy."