Chapter 93: Stopping the Fight! Stop it! Don't fight anymore!

At the most critical moment of this intense catfight, debris from the collapsing roof of the Ice Crystal Hall fell. Lin Tianming felt that he was having a very unlucky day.

Seeing that Tianshui had already stepped aside, leaving him to handle it alone, Lin Tianming deeply felt that women were indeed unreliable.

**Spiritual Conversion!**

Turning into a spirit to perfectly avoid the huge debris from the roof, Lin Tianming re-materialized beside Tianshui.

At the same time, he complained to Tianshui, "Teacher Tianshui, didn't you say you would protect us if the battle affected us? Why is it just me again!"

Seeing Lin Tianming's unhappy expression, Tianshui covered her mouth and laughed lightly, "Little brother Tianming, don't be angry. Didn't I remind you?"

Lin Tianming rolled his eyes at Tianshui, who was as unreliable as Jiang Han at crucial moments, and then continued to look at the center of the battlefield.

Seeing that Lin Tianming seemed genuinely angry, Tianshui said, "Little brother Tianming, next time any attack comes, I'll block it for you."

[Is he really... angry?]

Lin Tianming replied, "It's a deal. Don't go back on your word!"

Seeing Lin Tianming respond, Tianshui smiled gently, "Of course, little brother Tianming!"

Simultaneously, Tianshui and Lin Tianming continued to watch the battle between Ye Qingxue and Feng Lan.

Ye Qingxue's ice blades and Feng Lan's wind swords clashed wildly, instantly filling the entire Ice Crystal Hall with explosive energy capable of killing many of their peers.

Seeing this, Tianshui immediately used a water shield to protect herself and Lin Tianming.

Lin Tianming had intended to use his Phoenix Flame Shield for defense, but seeing Tianshui proactively fulfill her promise this time, he refrained from using it.

At this moment, the entire Ice Crystal Hall was filled with the explosive energy from the clash of ice blades and wind swords, obscuring everything.

Lin Tianming then asked, "Teacher Tianshui, who do you think will win?"

Tianshui didn't answer immediately but observed through her beautiful eyes glowing with blue light, directly locking onto Feng Lan and Ye Qingxue despite the ice and wind.

Without waiting for the power of their divine domain skills to dissipate, they tangled together again, fighting from one end of the hall to the other and back.

In a short period, they exchanged dozens of skills.

They were so eager to win that they hurt themselves with the residual power of their divine domain skills.

Despite this, they continued their final struggle.

Tianshui could see that their desire to win was so strong that they were fighting too passionately.

Their battle had surpassed the normal scope of a sparring match, showing signs of a deadly fight.

After observing through the divine domain's power for a while and seeing no sign of either side gaining the upper hand, Tianshui gave Lin Tianming her analysis.

"A double defeat."

Hearing Tianshui's analysis, Lin Tianming's eyes narrowed slightly.

A double defeat?