Chapter 92: Feng Lan's Divine Domain Skill! Wind Sword Dance!

Just as he entered the Ice Crystal Hall, Lin Tianming found himself continuously affected by the intense battle between Ye Qingxue and Feng Lan. He had had enough.

Spiritual Energy Conversion!

Transforming into a spiritual soul form, Lin Tianming escaped from the dead corner locked by the attacks of Ye Qingxue and Feng Lan and quickly returned to Tianshui's side.

[I've seen them in my previous life. This Ye Qingxue is the future Ice Goddess, and this Feng family's eldest daughter is the future Wind Sword Goddess.]

[As expected of future deities, their combat power is terrifying at such a young age, far surpassing their peers in terms of awakening levels.]

Listening to Tianshui's inner voice as she evaluated the battle between Feng Lan and Ye Qingxue, Lin Tianming stood beside her with a headache.

Tianshui turned her head slightly to look at Lin Tianming: "Little brother Tianming, that girl by your side has already been found, aren't you going to help her?"

"No, let them fight. I'm exhausted! Teacher Tianshui, if any attacks come our way, I'll count on you to block them. I'm too tired to keep running!"

Lin Tianming waved his hand, feeling utterly defeated and wanting to give up.

Seeing his distressed expression, Tianshui spoke softly: "Little brother Tianming, look over there, what do you see?"

Upon hearing her, Lin Tianming looked in the direction Tianshui pointed. Before him appeared a cold pool, with a chilling wind blowing around it.

Above the cold pool, two artifacts emitting powerful energy floated.

One was an ice attribute crystal, exuding a strong icy power.

The other was a wind attribute bead, causing the entire cold pool to be enveloped in a fierce wind, making it difficult to approach.

Noticing that Lin Tianming had seen the two artifacts, Tianshui smiled: "Now you understand why they are fighting so fiercely, don't you?"

[That wind attribute bead is called the Wind God Pearl, a powerful wind attribute artifact that greatly enhances the talent of wind attribute ability awakeners.]

[The ice crystal is the Ice Soul Crystal, containing immense ice attribute power. Absorbing it can further enhance the talent of ice attribute ability awakeners.]

[It's just that one is wind and the other is ice. They probably think the other wants to take both artifacts, which is why they're fighting so intensely.]

Listening to Tianshui's analysis, Lin Tianming found it quite reasonable.

The two artifacts of different attributes were together, and Ye Qingxue and Feng Lan were both determined to get them. It would be strange if they didn't fight.

Thinking of this, Lin Tianming looked again at Feng Lan and Ye Qingxue, who were still fighting intensely, oblivious to his and Tianshui's presence.

"Feng Lan, it's one thing to always pester my brother Tianming in the Imperial Capital Academy, but you want to take my things in the Ice and Snow Secret Realm too? Do you think I'm a pushover?"

Ye Qingxue was radiating powerful ice energy. She then condensed a cold moon illusion with her extreme ice power.

Icy Pot Moon!

Lin Tianming had seen this move before when he sparred with Ye Qingxue, and it had caused him a lot of trouble.

Under Lin Tianming's watchful eyes, Feng Lan faced Ye Qingxue's Icy Pot Moon, her eyes shining with sharp sword intent.