Chapter 99: The Gentle and Soft Tian Shui Teacher Seems to Have a Strong Attract

Chapter 99: The Gentle and Soft Tian Shui Teacher Seems to Have a Strong Attraction to Brother Tianming!

Seeing The key retreat into the void space, Lin Tianming, who still needed its help to save people, pulled it back out again.

He directly activated The key, which once again emitted dazzling starlight. However, unlike the healing starlight from before, the starlight he activated had no healing power, only the ability to attack.

After trying several times without being able to make The key release the healing starlight again, Lin Tianming had to give up.

Walking back to Tian Shui, Ye Qingxue, and Feng Lan, Lin Tianming carefully examined their injuries. Apart from being mentally tortured by the whispers of the Lord of Winter at first, causing them to bleed from their eyes, they had no other wounds on their bodies.

It seemed that the appearance of the Star Key Angel had prevented the Lord of Winter's whispers from further harming them, thus preventing them from ending up like those corpses with mental collapse and distorted bodies.

If that was the case, then actually, without the healing of The key, as long as he took them out of the Ice and Snow Secret Realm, they should be able to wake up on their own.

But without Tian Shui and Feng Lan, who knew the way, how could he get out?

Just when Lin Tianming was worrying about how to get out, Tian Shui suddenly let out a murmur, causing him to show a look of joy.

"Um…"

Looking at Tian Shui, whose brows were tightly knit but showed signs of waking up, Lin Tianming's eyes brightened, and he activated the Phoenix Flame Divine Shield to protect Tian Shui, Ye Qingxue, Feng Lan, and himself.

Perhaps it was the warmth brought by the Phoenix Flame Divine Shield that gradually relaxed Tian Shui's tightly furrowed brows. After a while, she slowly opened her eyes in a daze.

"Tian Shui Teacher, you finally woke up!"

Seeing Tian Shui wake up, Lin Tianming was overjoyed. Her awakening was extremely useful, as she could lead them out of the Ice and Snow Secret Realm and also wake up Ye Qingxue and Feng Lan.

The first thing the awakened Tian Shui did was feel a bit confused: "I… I'm not dead?"

Lin Tianming smiled at her: "No, we're all still alive!"

Seeing Lin Tianming say this, Tian Shui held her temples, sorting out her thoughts before she fainted. She remembered they were being hunted by a malicious god, and except for Lin Tianming, none of them could resist the whispers of the god.

Then, in a daze, she seemed to see a starlight piercing the sky, the whispers dissipating, and she fainted on the ground.

Tian Shui looked at Lin Tianming with some uncertainty: "Little Brother Tianming, did you… defeat that god?"

Speaking of this, Lin Tianming stood tall and proud: "Of course! Impressive, right, Tian Shui Teacher?"

Staring into Lin Tianming's eyes for a moment, Tian Shui said: "Indeed, quite impressive…"

[This little brother Tianming, at such a young level, can already resist the whispers of a malicious god with a mortal body. It's unimaginable what he will become in the future…]

Hearing Tian Shui's inner thoughts of being amazed by him, Lin Tianming felt very proud. However, he knew that the immediate priority was to wake up Feng Lan and Ye Qingxue.

"Tian Shui Teacher, could you please save Qingxue and Feng Lan?"

Reminded by Lin Tianming, Tian Shui shifted her attention from Lin Tianming to Feng Lan and Ye Qingxue.