Chapter 95: Is it just a Deceptive God? Why be so afraid?

Hearing Lin Tianming say he would decide the ownership of the Wind God Pearl and Ice Soul Crystal for them, Feng Lan and Ye Qingxue exchanged glances and stopped running towards the cold pond.

Ye Qingxue directly asked, "Brother Tianming, how do you plan to distribute them?"

[You can't give the Ice Soul Crystal to Feng Lan, Brother Tianming!]

Feng Lan also looked at Lin Tianming nervously, worried that he would give the Wind God Pearl to Ye Qingxue.

Faced with the gazes of Feng Lan and Ye Qingxue and hearing their thoughts, Lin Tianming really wanted to give each of them a flick.

If he gave the Wind God Pearl to Ye Qingxue and the Ice Soul Crystal to Feng Lan, did he want them to fight again?

Lin Tianming wasn't foolish enough not to know what they each wanted.

To ensure they got along peacefully, Lin Tianming made a decision that would make both of them happy.

"Qingxue, you have ice attribute abilities, so the ice attribute crystal is yours."

"Feng Lan, you have wind attribute abilities, so the wind attribute pearl is yours."

"Neither of you is allowed to fight anymore; I've already decided!"

With Lin Tianming's allocation, Ye Qingxue and Feng Lan headed together to the cold pond.

This time, they didn't fight again and got the treasures they each wanted.

[With this Ice Soul Crystal, and the other opportunities I know of, let's see who can stop me this lifetime!]

[The Wind God Pearl was mine in the last life. Even with some twists this time, no one can take it from me! I'm one step closer to regaining my divine status!]

At this moment, Lin Tianming and Tianshui approached Ye Qingxue and Feng Lan, smiling at them.

"Are you satisfied now?"

"Brother Tianming, you understand me best!"

Ye Qingxue sweetly clung to Lin Tianming's arm, transforming once again into a sweet, clingy girlfriend.

Feng Lan also rarely opened her mouth: "Thank you, Tianming."

Tianshui then said, "Little Brother Tianming, now that you've found your people, we should probably leave this Ice and Snow Secret Realm."

[The Wind God Pearl, Ice Soul Crystal, Condensing Ice Bell, and Water Spirit Bridge in this Ice and Snow Secret Realm all have owners now. Staying here is meaningless, so we might as well leave early.]

Learning from Tianshui's thoughts that there shouldn't be any other noteworthy treasures here, Lin Tianming also felt like leaving.

"Okay, Teacher Tianshui, thank you for specifically helping me find Qingxue and for healing Qingxue and Feng Lan. Let's leave now, as you suggested!"

In her last life, Ye Qingxue missed the Ice and Snow Secret Realm, so this was her first visit.

Seeing that Tianshui seemed to know the way out, Ye Qingxue asked, "Teacher Tianshui, do you know the way out? We were randomly teleported in here, and I'm all dizzy now..."

Tianshui smiled gently: "Yes, follow me, I'll lead you out."

With that, she led Lin Tianming and the others.

Having also visited in the last life, Feng Lan actually wanted to say she knew the way out too, but since Tianshui had already offered to lead, the usually quiet Feng Lan just followed silently.